Daunte’s killer slammed with manslaughter charges

Started by shante smith, April 14, 2021, 12:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

April 14, 2021, 12:35:05 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 12:36:02 PM by ATL Shawty
 :ATLcameo: :receipts:

Some of us may want to push for murder but they have to pursue charges that might actually STICK. This is what I predicted and it's perfect .

It's 100% manslaughter without a doubt. And goddess needs to held accountable.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/officer-kimberly-potter-charged-in-daunte-wright-shooting/

shante smith

April 14, 2021, 12:39:55 PM #1 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 12:43:12 PM by ATL Shawty
Now I hope the mayor refuses her resignation and fires her instead, so there's not a penny of pension to look forward to.

Then the family should hit her with a civil suit to collect any assets she has :cheerup: lmao! Attack this ho from ALL corners . Leave her without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of .

She took his life , she'll pay with the destruction of her own. Seems fair to me 🤷🏾

Marilyn

They're playing chess. That makes the most sense. There wouldn't be a successful 1st or 2nd murder conviction.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

como la whore

She should get life in prison. She took a life, why should she get to enjoy hers. And accidental or not, someone has to pay. A young man is dead.

I hope she doesn't get a slap on the wrist.

shante smith

April 14, 2021, 01:21:24 PM #8 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:26:11 PM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: chula garza. on April 14, 2021, 01:02:22 PM
She should get life in prison. She took a life, why should she get to enjoy hers. And accidental or not, someone has to pay. A young man is dead.

i can see why the gorls wanna see her rot but it could be dangerous to successfully get someone convicted to a life sentence for an accidental death cuz it'd set a precedent that it's ok for people to be treated and sentenced like "murderers" for what could be honest accidents

I'd say there def won't be much for her to "enjoy" if they really hit her from all corners . Make sure she doesn't get pension, hit her with charges that stick, file a civil lawsuit to make sure any FUTURE money she gets is tied all the way tf up as well .. take her home if she has one .

The high profile of this case is what's gonna fuck up her life IMO , and those out there who accidentally fire a weapon and kill their sister or something will still be protected by not being treated like a murderer who premeditated their slaying .

I think she's in for a ride . Prison isn't the only way to make someone pay and suffer.

OJ got off from his trial free of conviction but Ron Goldman's family completely dragged him .

como la whore

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 14, 2021, 01:21:24 PM
Quote from: chula garza. on April 14, 2021, 01:02:22 PM

i can see why the gorls wanna see her rot but it could be dangerous to successfully get someone convicted to a life sentence for an accidental death cuz it'd set a president that it's ok for people to be treated and sentenced like "murderers" for what could be honest accidents

I'd say there def won't be much for her to "enjoy" if they really hit her from all corners . Make sure she doesn't get pension, hit her with charges that stick, file a civil lawsuit to make sure any FUTURE money she gets is tied all the way tf up as well .. take her home if she has one .

The high profile of this case is what's gonna fuck up her life IMO , and those out there who accidentally fire a weapon and kill their sister or something will still be protected by not being treated like a murderer who premeditated their slaying .

I think she's in for a ride . Prison isn't the only way to make someone pay and suffer.

I want her in prison so she can't benefit from any gofundme that will undoubtedly be set up for her if she's out and about.
:receipts:

shante smith

April 14, 2021, 01:28:23 PM #10 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:29:23 PM by ATL Shawty
If there's a successful civil suit against her she'd be turning those GoFundMe coins right on over .

I really hope dauntes family gives her the same treatment Ron Goldman's family gave OJ.

Don't stop til she's crawling

como la whore

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 14, 2021, 01:28:23 PM
If there's a successful civil suit against her she'd be turning those GoFundMe coins right on over .

true
and I get what you're saying.

if not prison, at least suffer financially.

I hope Daunte's family has or gets some really good lawyers.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Marilyn on April 14, 2021, 12:40:34 PM
They're playing chess. That makes the most sense. There wouldn't be a successful 1st or 2nd murder conviction.