Daunte’s killer slammed with manslaughter charges

Started by shante smith, April 14, 2021, 12:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

April 14, 2021, 01:54:54 PM #16 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:55:06 PM by Jayda X
Oph' come and eat my ass and start a debate

Cowboy Nine

As she should.

I need the charges to STICK and this bitch to go to prison.

Incompetent dyke.

shante smith

Quote from: chula garza. on April 14, 2021, 01:53:04 PM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 14, 2021, 01:28:23 PM
If there's a successful civil suit against her she'd be turning those GoFundMe coins right on over .

true
and I get what you're saying.

if not prison, at least suffer financially.

I hope Daunte's family has or gets some really good lawyers.
this is high profile so im confident there will be plenty of great, hungry lawyers jumping to get their names and reputations involved in the mess in any way they can , for little to no cost . Especially considering this is a BLM related mess

The parents should have a PICK of lawyers to choose from by now tbh

It's important that she's hit from all corners to really make her pay for this. I wish I could tell the parents to look to Ron Goldman's parents for inspiration

The way they completely DESTROYED OJ once he walked out that courtroom with no conviction

:plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: chula garza. on April 14, 2021, 01:02:22 PM
She should get life in prison. She took a life, why should she get to enjoy hers. And accidental or not, someone has to pay. A young man is dead.

I hope she doesn't get a slap on the wrist.

Marilyn

She should get life in prison. She took a life, why should she get to enjoy hers.

The justice system doesn't work like that. Even INTENTIONAL murderers have been released from prison. There's no way she'll be sentenced to life. Manslaughter is the realistic charge. The whole thing sucks. Nobody wins.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Jayda X on April 14, 2021, 01:54:54 PM
Oph' come and eat my ass and start a debate

bring those fucking cakes here and stop going against me

:watchit:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

como la whore

Quote from: Marilyn on April 14, 2021, 02:26:36 PM
She should get life in prison. She took a life, why should she get to enjoy hers.

The justice system doesn't work like that. Even INTENTIONAL murderers have been released from prison. There's no way she'll be sentenced to life. Manslaughter is the realistic charge. The whole thing sucks. Nobody wins.

That's why I said "should"

I know how the system works. I know all about parole and the way shit works. my dad was put away for 10 years for some bs. It's a flawed system and if you don't have money or the right last name you're fucked.

this entire country needs to be burned to the ground. a reset button if you will.
:bvy: