Have y’all seen ‘Promising Young Woman’?

Started by Kalifornia., April 14, 2021, 05:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

April 14, 2021, 05:04:49 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 05:39:38 PM by Kalifornia.

:gorlonfire:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

April 14, 2021, 05:31:49 PM #2 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 05:33:13 PM by Kalifornia.
It's about a woman whose best friend in college committed suicide after being raped. She decides to get revenge on everyone involved.

In the meantime she likes to go to bars and act like she's wasted so men will try to take advantage of her, and then she pops them once they take her home.

It's like a weird, scandalous dark comedy.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 14, 2021, 05:31:49 PM
It's about a woman whose best friend in college committed suicide after being raped. She decides to get revenge on everyone involved.

In the meantime she likes to go to bars and act like she's wasted so men will try to take advantage of her, and then she pops them once they take her home.

Okay you hooked me lol I will be checking this out
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on April 14, 2021, 05:34:29 PM

Okay you hooked me lol I will be checking this out

That's the part that roped me in too! Invghhgfguuuhbvb

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

yeah it was good!!!! i wasnt ready for the last 15 min 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Troye on April 14, 2021, 05:42:58 PM

I wasn't expecting that either! When he went crazy with that pillow  :dead: :uhh:

Kalifornia.

April 14, 2021, 05:47:00 PM #8 Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 05:47:26 PM by Kalifornia.
That scene was so long & uncomfortable

Buy The Stars✨

i think they wanted it to feel that way.  like movies usually turn out the opposite of what happened. it wasnt predictable. 

how u let him cheat

ack

i'll be getting in
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 14, 2021, 05:46:08 PM
Quote from: Troye on April 14, 2021, 05:42:58 PM

I wasn't expecting that either! When he went crazy with that pillow  :dead: :uhh:
It was inevitable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

It honestly was perfect end imo but I'll sayless

b7