Lizzo Explains How Body Poz Aims To Dismantle A System That Oppresses Fat People

Started by Freemala Harris, April 14, 2021, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

And here's my other problem with stupid big fat black bitches.

Whenever they have a love interest in a movie or music video, its always some tall, dark, handsome, 6 pack having ass nigga. If u are so body poz, why not have another whale as ur love interest?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on April 15, 2021, 12:01:19 AM

Whenever they have a love interest in a movie or music video, its always some tall, dark, handsome, 6 pack having ass nigga. If u are so body poz, why not have another whale as ur love interest?

They probably want to show that they can get the "hot" guy too
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

'ology

!!!!!
I really don't get it lol
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

FRANCE

Quote from: JCJ on April 15, 2021, 12:03:54 AM

They probably want to show that they can get the "hot" guy too

Yeah. They are all fucking jokes. Why isnt the Ruben Studdard guy the 'hot' guy? R they saying fat men arent hot? Nothing worse in life than a fat hypocrite.

shante smith

GODly Price was never screaming about "fat oppression" and comparing it to black struggle.

So .... may I ask WHY is she in this little list you compiled and why are you referring to her as a black bitch?

:shannonsmissing:

Dr Naomi Campbell

She's trying so hard for us to like her, but she doesn't even like herself
Just be fat in peace
Quiet confidence>

shante smith

And GODly actually touched on REAL mess when it came to the dynamics of bigger women in relationships with men

Like him looking at in-shape models in the magazine and low key shaming her for how she looked.

She sold the "dream" to women , of having that fine chocolate man, but with a whole damn ASTERISK attached to it.  :butwait!:

Don't compare my kwee to the clown in the OP. Godly has CLASS.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4KCbSnKok

Cartierline

Quote from: Jayda X on April 15, 2021, 04:09:56 AM
She's trying so hard for us to like her, but she doesn't even like herself
Just be fat in peace
Quiet confidence>
!!!!
The loudest ones are often the most insecure.

shante smith

There's a difference between telling your story and purposely/constantly playing the victim.

people like GODly share their real life experIences and keep it moving.

even now in the social media age she's not on Instagram constantly talking about weight. She's a beautiful, confident woman who has no choice BUT to address her weight here and there when she's ASKED about it because her career flourished and peaked at a time when no one thought a woman her size could be in the spotlight.

don't get me fuckin started . Dnfnfnfnfn

b7

ugh this can't be her thing every "era", can it?

Our faves >>>

they aren't perfect but got damn they ain't ever been this annoying