Okay Brandy, it’s February now ...

Started by EL CHICO CEDRICO, February 04, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Brandy is a warrior and a very spiritual girl . She knows this music is her testimony and she has to get it out . Unfortunately in life we are promised death but you have to keep living your life .

I'm really proud at how she seems to be handling Lashawns passing and I'm sure seeing how his wife is so strong during this time is helping her . Like Lashawn and Kobe would want sis to put out her album ! The world needs Brandy to return to music . 

praying that she isn't in hiding for her birthday and she comes out looking beautiful, celebrating her life and  the birth of this new music. 

'ology

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2020, 01:44:18 PM
its almost time for some mess
Szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yea if young still saying this it ain't coming no time soon.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

how u let him cheat

Quote from: 'ology on February 05, 2020, 07:35:39 AM
Szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vhhggfgggggggggf
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Young

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Troye on February 04, 2020, 08:39:41 PM
Quote from: lovechild on February 04, 2020, 05:14:00 PM
Good news is we should be getting the single in less than 4 weeks . Hoping by Valentine's Day we should have it. We know sis is working on the video so that's a great sign that the era is finally starting.

we are really closer than we ever have been lol it feels unreal

the same way y'all thought we were that close in september when she dropped F.Rings...

oh it's coming'..Nevember tea..the era is starting...

ch... we still sitting here sipping' on old tea..

it better coming' by the end of March or i'm done with her indecisive ass... i can't

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2020, 09:38:20 AM
Quote from: Troye on February 04, 2020, 08:39:41 PM
Quote from: lovechild on February 04, 2020, 05:14:00 PM
Good news is we should be getting the single in less than 4 weeks . Hoping by Valentine's Day we should have it. We know sis is working on the video so that's a great sign that the era is finally starting.

we are really closer than we ever have been lol it feels unreal

the same way y'all thought we were that close in september when she dropped F.Rings...

oh it's coming'..Nevember tea..the era is starting...

ch... we still sitting here sipping' on old tea..

it better coming' by the end of March or i'm done with her indecisive ass... i can't

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovechild

Don't act like Lashawn Daniels didn't die ... that's extremely insensitive to believe sis would just punch on with the regular schedule . 

I'm just as impatient and there is no other artist I anticipate more than Brandy but give the girl a break.  

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: lovechild on February 05, 2020, 07:33:41 AM

praying that she isn't in hiding for her birthday and she comes out looking beautiful, celebrating her life and  the birth of this new music.

all of this

:wub:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: lovechild on February 05, 2020, 05:21:22 PM
Don't act like Lashawn Daniels didn't die ... that's extremely insensitive to believe sis would just punch on with the regular schedule .

I'm just as impatient and there is no other artist I anticipate more than Brandy but give the girl a break. 

Oh but did he died every year for the past 8 years bruh?

:thatssowendy:

GLOCK

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on February 06, 2020, 01:03:46 AM

:guys:

BAPHOMET.

Sovereign.

Quote from: 'ology on February 05, 2020, 07:35:39 AM
Szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

VCVVHHHJMKKJJJJNNNNGGDDFFHJJJJJJJJJJ

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: GLOCK on February 06, 2020, 01:05:14 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on February 06, 2020, 01:03:46 AM

:guys:

:letsmessfag:

AfroJisiac

we been givin' our girl too many damn breaks... for years now...

Yeah she lost a loved one and i get that..and how painful it is.. i get it...

but it seems like when it comes to our fav..we always tryna find excuses for her and why her projects/songs never come out or are delayed... but when it's about other artists lots of y'all are quick to call them flops, "has beens", etc... even when they at least release music via EPs every other month..
but when our girl dont do shit for 7 years and dont even gather 3 or 4 songs to call it an EP to keep her fans satisfied waitin' for the big project..some of y'all always give the girl excuses...

i love my baby but this is waaaaay too much waitin' and i'm sick of it and aint gonna keep sugacoat it any longer.
and i'm not a "fake" stan either, i always support her when it's time to but i'm sick of bein' teased, let down and over the wait.