M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camo

I hope they perform TBIM together on sunday...

Ma Lo

I doubt Mo wants to be anywhere near bran after the way she's insulted her, her fans and relationship with Whitney. Brandy needs to be avoided.

Young

Quote from: Camo on August 10, 2017, 09:00:03 AM
Oh yeah they will be at the same place

Camo

Quote from: Young on August 10, 2017, 09:08:29 AM
Quote from: Camo on August 10, 2017, 09:00:03 AM
Oh yeah they will be at the same place
Honestly a part of me was hoping that bran going to squash it and perform together at this event and both release new music. But now ... :overit:

BigDawg

August 10, 2017, 09:14:00 AM #1924 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:15:42 AM by BigDawg
Even when they first came out I never understood why people kept comparing the two. As great as TBIM was, I wish it would have never happened because its like they will forever be linked and they clearly hate eachother. Monica is just better at hiding it.

Ma Lo

Quote from: BigDawg on August 10, 2017, 09:14:00 AM
Even when they first came out I never understood why people kept comparing the two. As great as TBIM was, I wish it would have never happened necause its like they will forever be linked amd they clearly hate eachother. Monica is just better at hiding it.

Very true.

AIDS

Even when they first came out I never understood why people kept comparing the two

s

well they were young, black female R&B singers that debuted around the same time

BigDawg

Quote from: MARS. on August 10, 2017, 09:15:58 AM
Even when they first came out I never understood why people kept comparing the two

s

well they were young, black female R&B singers that debuted around the same time
True, but their sound was so different. They did  the same thing with Tracie Spencer and Shanice, they just never fed into it.

KING BENTLEY.

s

It pains me to say it but the beef was totally one-sided and still is!

It's kinda like the Bey/Rih beef

The Navy is Gucci, but the Hive always had this immense PURPOSE to prove Bey was the greatest, more talented haha!

But the reality is, I really think Monica could care less.
I mean let's use our common sense here guys

Out of all the females she hangs I've NEVER heard of Mo BEEFING with anybody except that one Roach Jordan wannabe and that radio DJ she almost drove up and shot.

Oh and Ciara FAKE ass. And she cools with a lot of men too, Luda, LL, Tyrese and Usher love her. Younger ppl do actually look up to her.

I feel bad cause I actually thought this woman was horrible for years listening to Starz

But look at the type shit Brandy and her Starz do :dead:

Thirsty to start a career or blog off of Brandy's name. Beefing with every damn body. Cool one minute with fans then wanna fight them the next. Starz gotta PROVE Brandy's the best singer when really all the girl has to do is SING and it's evident. Am mean ... didn't she even fall owt with Jazzy, a clear protege. Hell the only one left really stanning is Keke, and her crazy ass will prolly fall owt with Bran too :dead:

Guys .... I'm sorry to say. After all these years we're the losers, bitter hanger ons, etc. Brandy vs Monica! Monica stand started it on Insta. Do yawl not see how utterly ridiculous that sounds? That's like Steffon trolling Monica's page and her flipping out.
And if Mo asked Brandy in private to handle something then she's a WOMAH, cause that's what women do. Talk to each other. No be nasty and "ok girl need to come get her fans"
Nope! I'm grown, I don't have to do SHIT! how bout I come give your snooty ass these hands instead Brandy
  :fuming:

Lash Brandy accordingly so this can ALL go away. Stop making excuses for ha!

I hear lots of praise for Brandy's voice, now if she TRULY wants to take Whitney's torch. Change that funky ass attitude. Cause for every vocal tribute vid Whitney has, she has a tribute to how kind and open she was with everyone.

Like I'm truly pissed for Monica, I really couldn't do the higher road thing, I would've been fought sis. Keep my name off your Insta for awhile girl.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 10, 2017, 09:52:34 AM
s

It pains me to say it but the beef was totally one-sided and still is!

It's kinda like the Bey/Rih beef

The Navy is Gucci, but the Hive always had this immense PURPOSE to prove Bey was the greatest, more talented haha!

But the reality is, I really think Monica could care less.
I mean let's use our common sense here guys

Out of all the females she hangs I've NEVER heard of Mo BEEFING with anybody except that one Roach Jordan wannabe and that radio DJ she almost drove up and shot.

Oh and Ciara FAKE ass. And she cools with a lot of men too, Luda, LL, Tyrese and Usher love her. Younger ppl do actually look up to her.

I feel bad cause I actually thought this woman was horrible for years listening to Starz

But look at the type shit Brandy and her Starz do :dead:

Thirsty to start a career or blog off of Brandy's name. Beefing with every damn body. Cool one minute with fans then wanna fight them the next. Starz gotta PROVE Brandy's the best singer when really all the girl has to do is SING and it's evident. Am mean ... didn't she even fall owt with Jazzy, a clear protege. Hell the only one left really stanning is Keke, and her crazy ass will prolly fall owt with Bran too :dead:

Guys .... I'm sorry to say. After all these years we're the losers, bitter hanger ons, etc. Brandy vs Monica! Monica stand started it on Insta. Do yawl not see how utterly ridiculous that sounds? That's like Steffon trolling Monica's page and her flipping out.
And if Mo asked Brandy in private to handle something then she's a WOMAH, cause that's what women do. Talk to each other. No be nasty and "oh girl need to come get her fans"
Nope! I'm grown, I don't have to do SHIT! how bout I come give your snooty ass these hands instead Brandy
  :fuming:

Lash Brandy accordingly so this can ALL go away. Stop making excuses for ha!

I hear lots of praise for Brandy's voice, now if she TRULY wants to take Whitney's torch. Change that funky ass attitude. Cause for every vocal tribute vid Whitney has, she has a tribute to how kind and open she was with everyone.

Like I'm truly pissed for Monica, I really couldn't do the higher road thing, I would've been fought sis. Keep my name off your Insta for awhile girl.

GLOCK

can any of that be argued? nah it cant

b7

I hope you don't really think anything is one sided when it comes to the two of them. She's making herself look crazy and yea she needs to sit down somewhere, but some of that other shit I'm not buying

We all remember the IABTM era before twoeleven and that was anything but one sided. None of brandy's other beefs negate that fact

b7

It's definitely one sided on social media though. And brandy deserves to take this L over and over again until she realizes that

In THAT case, I'm team Monica, cuz I'd handle it the exact same way. 

b7

Even the writer with the LA times (who's a huge fan of both) mentioned that Monica knows how to play the innocent role much much better, but that was a private convo. Outside of social media it's not one sided.

Bran deserves this L tho