Ok Bran any day now.

Started by Heated🔥, January 07, 2019, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Wasn?t she gonna come back and let us listen to some new mess on live the other day?

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Camo on January 07, 2019, 08:43:29 PM
We've been crying for a new album for 4 or 5 years now :plzstop: I know this album is gonna be everything.

it better be
cause as a fan i'm not waiting fuckin' 7 years for an average 10 tracks album.

i'll revoke my stan card myself if she's not bringing fire.

sick of the bullshit

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Babyface on January 08, 2019, 12:57:33 PM
Wasn?t she gonna come back and let us listen to some new mess on live the other day?

i've waited for like 2h ch... lool then said "fuck it! another live coming' soon"

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 07, 2019, 10:04:49 PM
Smh yawl not here for bran
oh... well then is she here for her fans? lol cause we woulda had a fuckin' albums or EPs by now lol shit...

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Harlem on January 07, 2019, 10:20:08 PM
Can someone call Nabil, Dave Meyers or Alan Ferguson to make sure one of them is booked for the Black Barbie video?! This bitch is giving me a video by March

just watch "Black Barbie" become another "Black Pepper" ... nowhere to be found fghjklm

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Young on January 07, 2019, 09:44:58 PM
Well atleast we know a Ray J and Bran tea is coming eventually

i don't give a fuck about this project

i watt hers first.

i want the meal first !  not the fuckin' dessert!!

huh huuuh

Noni

Quote from: AfroJisiac on January 08, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

i watt hers first.

huh huuuh

The fact that you even consider it a dessert... :usuresis:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 07, 2019, 09:37:49 PM
Brandy likes to feel the excitment and newness of her work  and likes it to wear off and give a more objectional ear of does she still feel its worthy to.release

If she doesnt feel the same as she did on first  listens

She will refine it

well to be honest, i get what u mean but at the same time for example if u record a set of songs in 2015 you're excited about, love and can't wait to release and come 2019 and u aint released them yet,  well obviously you wouldn't be that excited about ur own work thaaaaaaat long after and won't feel "the newness"  ...
and watch gon do? u gon go back in the studio and record a bunch of other songs, u might not release right away cause u don't give urself a deadline...  and the same shit repeats over and over...

that shit is tired!  this aint the 90s
record a set of songs and drop them !   i mean damn, bitch can't have EPs to keep her music out there??
just gather 5 fuckin' songs every 6 months for ur fans and drop them on spotify ! that's fuckin' enough and don't tell me our girl can buy 5 songs, record them and release them

i mean i don't know what to think tho...

i'll guess time will tell

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Noni on January 08, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on January 08, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

i want hers first.

huh huuuh

The fact that you even consider it a dessert... :usuresis:

cdfghg   if it was a ray j project lol i wouldn't but since my babe is on it, that's at least a dessert my ears can enjoy lol

but yeah !  i want the fuckin' meal lol

yearofbrandy

Well Camper posted about her today. Hopefully things is good lol

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm just ready for "Brandy With National Symphony Orchestra" album to be out after the shows go down.

and if Brandy gives us an album this year in addition to the Orchestra mess we would be blessed!

I'm here for regular singles! Doesn't even need to be EP's.. just hit us with Single after Single... if you get enough of them in a year and have some cute remixes or leftovers then put out the album.

Heated🔥

AfroJisiac

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 08, 2019, 11:04:08 PM

I'm here for regular singles! Doesn't even need to be EP's.. just hit us with Single after Single... if you get enough of them in a year and have some cute remixes or leftovers then put out the album.

sounds late and kinda "unsure of ur project"-ish

either put out a set of songs as an EP (if u not ready for a full blown album) then make the stand-out track or tracks single(s) and build the shit up till ur album is ready, then put out its 1st single, maybe the 2nd one while droppin' the damn album...  i mean damn

not the old fashion route.. 1st single, ...then she gon take 2 months to shoot the video, after that,  3 weeks to release the video (we all know how our girl does it lol)... then "oh lemme let my fans choose the next single" ..there go the fans battle for 2 weeks , and she aint gon even pick their choice lol ... 2nd single chosen, 2 months for the video then the damn album...  like 5months between the 1st single and the album like we had for the last 2 albums is a fuckin' no no!

Not when u aint had an album in 7 years. People won't care and will lost interest.