Quote from: Lee on October 15, 2020, 04:00:31 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 15, 2020, 03:44:51 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 15, 2020, 03:39:12 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 15, 2020, 03:35:40 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on October 15, 2020, 03:30:20 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 15, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Did she lip synch the first two songs?
Did Monica?

Monica would never. I love Brandy, but I think its hard to really go up for pre-recorded vocals. I know she's an amazing vocalist, but its hard for me to validate these titles given to her when she will lip synch at the drop of a dime.

When we think about the greatest vocalist of all times, its very rare for them to ever lip synch. Minus Mariah of course, but look where that has gotten her.

It%u2019s still her voice tho so I%u2019m not sure how that invalidates her ability as a vocalist  :plzstop:
We%u2019ve all heard her sing live and she still shits.
Monica sounds awful in the studio and live.
Brandy would never.

Yeah but I think it's really hard to go all the way up and suspend disbelief when the sync is so obviously off. I personally don't mind her lip syncing if the pre-record is on point and she's able to match the cues. Otherwise it looks sloppy and unprofessional. And for borderline of this performance even though the vocal pre-record sounded good her sync was very off. that doesn't bother some people and others it does and I think both are fine.

I could see if we talking about somebody like JLo who has copied and pasted other people's voices to claim as their own, but we're not :dead:
Bran literally sang live in the same exact performance and SMASHED, so I'm not sure why this is even a discussion  :plzstop:

I think you answered the reason why its such a mystery to us. Because we KNOW that Brandy can slay anything she wants. Why does one of the best vocalist of a generation has SO many lip synched performances? When I think about the regard that we and others have for Brandy as a vocalist, she's grouped with Fantasia, Jazmine, Keke, and other greats. And quite frankly they would never get up there and lip synch.

No shade to Bran, but her voice is way more fragile than any of those people. Her skill is incomparable, but she has a fragile voice. I also don't mind it because she's probably gonna slay for the rest of her life because she preserves her gift. I honestly think that's why she's still able to give us baby Bran and her other 30 tones whenever she pleases.
I disagree with this because Brandy has never been a touring artist so it's not like her voice has been under a lot of strain and pressure throughout her career. I can't make excuses for the lip syncing, sorry.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on October 16, 2020, 12:44:45 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 16, 2020, 12:27:41 AM
Quote from: Bruce on October 16, 2020, 12:06:54 AM
Did Monica?

Monica would never. I love Brandy, but I think its hard to really go up for pre-recorded vocals. I know she's an amazing vocalist, but its hard for me to validate these titles given to her when she will lip synch at the drop of a dime.

When we think about the greatest vocalist of all times, its very rare for them to ever lip synch. Minus Mariah of course, but look where that has gotten her.

It%u2019s still her voice tho so I%u2019m not sure how that invalidates her ability as a vocalist  :plzstop:
Brandy would never.

Yeah but I think it's really hard to go all the way up and suspend disbelief when the sync is so obviously off. I personally don't mind her lip syncing if the pre-record is on point and she's able to match the cues. Otherwise it looks sloppy and unprofessional. And for borderline of this performance even though the vocal pre-record sounded good her sync was very off. that doesn't bother some people and others it does and I think both are fine.

I could see if we talking about somebody like JLo who has copied and pasted other people's voices to claim as their own, but we're not :dead:
Bran literally sang live in the same exact performance and SMASHED, so I'm not sure why this is even a discussion  :plzstop:

I think you answered the reason why its such a mystery to us. Because we KNOW that Brandy can slay anything she wants. Why does one of the best vocalist of a generation has SO many lip synched performances? When I think about the regard that we and others have for Brandy as a vocalist, she's grouped with Fantasia, Jazmine, Keke, and other greats. And quite frankly they would never get up there and lip synch.

No shade to Bran, but her voice is way more fragile than any of those people. Her skill is incomparable, but she has a fragile voice. I also don't mind it because she's probably gonna slay for the rest of her life because she preserves her gift. I honestly think that's why she's still able to give us baby Bran and her other 30 tones whenever she pleases.
I disagree with this because Brandy has never been a touring artist so it's not like her voice has been under a lot of strain and pressure throughout her career. I can't make excuses for the lip syncing, sorry.
I don't think anyone is making excuses lol
She lip syncs...which preserves her voice lol

Bigmacthawoppa

Ma Lo

:dead:

Strained voice! Brandy's never toured!

Brandy has toured plenty and her stint on Chicago was very vocally demanding. Y'all just be making stuff up and your lies will never be a FACT!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Lee on October 16, 2020, 02:58:06 PM
Did Monica?

Brandy would never.

I thought she was a perfectionist?

Why she aint perfectin her live vocal game
Or her lipsync game?

Its 2020 during covid
With virtual and pre recorded everything

So when u finally hit a stage with a live setting

U lip

But can belt it out for the gods on a 20 year old song?

Ms thang hasnt performed none of her new songs live fully and its not about preserving voice

So i dont wanna hear it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 04:35:37 PM
Did Monica?

You sound stupid asf. Whitney's anthem is regarded as the best ever, that's pre recorded.  Beyonce pre records ALL the time.  Celine pre records.  The lists goes on and on.  Don't nobody give af about a Monica pre record (tho she has too) because whether that voice is live or pre recorded tha result is the same,  basic,  sub par vocals.  Imagine going up for a bitch because she sings terribly live all the time as if that's some reason to applaud  :dead:
mzsszxxxzbsvzzzs
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

brocka4life

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 17, 2020, 07:18:06 AM
Did Monica?

Brandy would never.

Or her lipsync game?

Its 2020 during covid

U lip

Ms thang hasnt performed none of her new songs live fully and its not about preserving voice

So i dont wanna hear it

Name 3 good things about Brandy this era.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on October 17, 2020, 08:56:42 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 17, 2020, 07:18:06 AM
Did Monica?

Brandy would never.

Or her lipsync game?

Its 2020 during covid

U lip

So i dont wanna hear it

Name 3 good things about Brandy this era.

Well babymama
Ratherbe

Ad moesha on netflix lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 09:30:01 AM
Guys, I am so fckn PROUD of her.  This was a Damn PERFORMANCE, u hear me?  I officially like every song on the album now too. The past couple of days Bipolar has hit a lil different and a lil HARDER! This album is officially like top 2 for me. I'm feeling like we legit are getting an ERA! I ain't got shit bad to say about Brandy rn. SHEESH!
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 15, 2020, 10:29:00 AM
Camper was stanning out for Bran on IG and Twitter yesterday.  To see Brandy's name all over the news and social media today is wild.  Hopefully Ryan/Maverick are getting calls for late night shows and the AMA Awards this week.
Sonja said more to come omfffff

Quote from: Freemala Harris on October 15, 2020, 12:31:48 PM
I'm sorry but the ment entrance slayed me

This oscar OWT

Completely captured the vibe of goderline live :gorlonfire:
a PERFORMANCE from start to finish

:gorlonfire:

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on October 16, 2020, 09:09:47 AM
and on Verzuz when Bran asked Mon to sing a capella with her, Mon was SHOOK
so there's that