Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:06:14 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:03:17 PM
Well count yourself as one of the ignorant masses then. Just because you THINK you feel a certain way doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually lived with that experience. Therefore, it's her interpretation of something she doesn't truly understand. You can't say "I feel so schizo right now" if you haven't lived with schizophrenia. It would be your interpretation on what it feels like to be schizophrenic. It's not that hard to understand but apparently a struggle for you.

Do you know whether or not Brandy or a person close to her has schizophrenia?

It's funny how white people sing bout this stuff and use this imagery often, and nobody says anything is wrong with it. But when Brandy does it, people pound their keyboards all day.  :dead:
WHITE PEOPLE I TELL U! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 12:07:32 PM
Quote from: BORderline on October 18, 2020, 12:04:18 PM
113K likes vs 3K dislikes on Youtube
I don't think the general audience see anything wrong with Borderline.

BTW, Borderline reached a new peak in audience today with 4.3 million.
Period! Aint nobody concerned with sensitive, corny white people. Because I guarantee u IF ANYONE, that's who's up in arms. Just look at the 2 who commented on that in here :dead:

:shook: :disgusted:

Bigmacthawoppa

Don't deflect by making this about race. I don't speak for all white people. And I would hold my favorite white artist accountable if they did the same thing. Facts are facts- it's messy.

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 12:08:21 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:06:14 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:03:17 PM
Well count yourself as one of the ignorant masses then. Just because you THINK you feel a certain way doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually lived with that experience. Therefore, it's her interpretation of something she doesn't truly understand. You can't say "I feel so schizo right now" if you haven't lived with schizophrenia. It would be your interpretation on what it feels like to be schizophrenic. It's not that hard to understand but apparently a struggle for you.

Do you know whether or not Brandy or a person close to her has schizophrenia?

It's funny how white people sing bout this stuff and use this imagery often, and nobody says anything is wrong with it. But when Brandy does it, people pound their keyboards all day.  :dead:
WHITE PEOPLE I TELL U! :plzstop:

The sense of entitlement.  :ack:

brocka4life

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:08:53 PM
Don't deflect by making this about race. I don't speak for all white people. And I would hold my favorite white artist accountable if they did the same thing. Facts are facts- it's messy.

You are messy and miserable.
Facts are facts.  :acquit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:10:26 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:08:53 PM

You are messy and miserable.
Facts are facts.  :acquit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BORderline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 12:07:32 PM
Quote from: BORderline on October 18, 2020, 12:04:18 PM
113K likes vs 3K dislikes on Youtube
I don't think the general audience see anything wrong with Borderline.

BTW, Borderline reached a new peak in audience today with 4.3 million.
Period! Aint nobody concerned with sensitive, corny white people. Because I guarantee u IF ANYONE, that's who's up in arms. Just look at the 2 who commented on that in here :dead:

VONC!
:plzstop:
Oh god

Bigmacthawoppa

:dead:

Facts are y'all are incapable of experiencing an opinion that differs from your own. That's sad for you.

brocka4life

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:13:19 PM

Facts are y'all are incapable of experiencing an opinion that differs from your own. That's sad for you.

No, what's sad is saying the same shit on here every day since the album dropped on 7/31. It is now October. You've gone from opinion to obsession.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Like let's go thru the history books of artists that have used that kinda imagery and I've never heard this bullshit.  I'll start. Was there backlash here?
Annie where are the comments on this

I hate white people. THERE! I said it smh

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:13:19 PM

No, what's sad is saying the same shit on here every day since the album dropped on 7/31. It is now October. You've gone from opinion to obsession.  :dead:
A CORNY,  white weirdo  :omf:

BORderline

I swear. Oufljfljclhcljcljclhc
A damn broken record in EVERY thread since July.

oh y'all got no taste, with low expectation, Y'all hyping it up

Gorl can we love B7 in peace?!
Damn.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BORderline on October 18, 2020, 12:19:55 PM
I swear. Oufljfljclhcljcljclhc
A damn broken record in EVERY thread since July.

oh y'all got no taste, with low expectation, Y'all hyping it up

Gorl can we love B7 in peace?!
Damn.
Like! :plzstop:
This idiot is literally negative in EVERY thread. Go live ur life and wait on the next project fckn scumbag

Cowgirl

No lie, I was going to comment early this morning in the Random Thoughts thread about how I expected to hear from mental healths. :dead:

Bigmacthawoppa

So rude and loud on this internet forum but in real life quietly slapping cucumbers on a sub and sliding it into the toaster for the next customer. Get your kicks where you can I guess.