Kelle From ANTM is EVERYTHING wtf?????

Started by Aalumeci., November 18, 2020, 08:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Im watching Bianca's right now. All the girls are still so beautiful.

But they should be, they are early/mid 30's now so still relatively young and SHOULD look like themselves.... it just seems like their seasons were SOOOO long ago.

Ma Lo

M-Rocka

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on November 21, 2020, 05:44:35 PM
Im watching Bianca's right now. All the girls are still so beautiful.

But they should be, they are early/mid 30's now so still relatively young and SHOULD look like themselves.... it just seems like their seasons were SOOOO long ago.

I loved her interview too. She looks so good. Like a light brown Bran. I hope he interviews Bre, Angelea, and Jade.

Sovereign.

Kelle has such a sweet spirit. I'm so glad to see she's stepped into her own. 

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Y'all know Jay Manuel was doing ANTM recaps/interveiws all Summer right?

M-Rocka

And these girls are calling him out too. Making it known that he's not as innocent as he's portraying. Furonda & Kelle called him out on his BS too.

M-Rocka

Not Miss Jay being the only one to reach out to these girls. More people has said this and they said Naomi actually checks on her models where as Tyrant doesn't. The way these black models intimidate her.

I wonder if she saw Naomi in Yaya as well since Yaya was considered to be the one who always had a "chip on her shoulder".

Kaeli.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 22, 2020, 03:39:24 AM
yea but his mess was far too GRILLED + he was tryna sell a book.

& you can tell he and Jay were trying not to offend Tyra just in case there was another ANTM related job opportunity. That's why Miss Jay stopped doing the messes.

I like Oliver's. The girls are really comfortable with him and be spilling tea

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 22, 2020, 08:15:05 AM
yea but his mess was far too GRILLED + he was tryna sell a book.

& you can tell he and Jay were trying not to offend Tyra just in case there was another ANTM related job opportunity. That's why Miss Jay stopped doing the messes.

I like Oliver's. The girls are really comfortable with him and be spilling tea
I was pissed that he only did a 5 minute recap for season 6, I think that's when Miss J left.

Aalumeci.

November 22, 2020, 12:06:22 PM #44 Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:06:45 PM by BorderL0NZ.

from what I saw he didn't actually have the models on tho. The 3 or 4 I watched were him answering questions from his perspective, sometimes with Miss J