YEW Can't DEW EHT Quite Like I CAN

Started by Rxxf, September 22, 2020, 01:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keionte

BM Is not bad, its just not a reflection of B7.

The beat is dope. I think the song would have perform stronger if the content was different. But like someone said, it served its purpose and she looked amazing in the video.

lovechild

Quote from: Keionte on September 27, 2020, 09:04:13 AM
BM Is not bad, its just not a reflection of B7.

The beat is dope. I think the song would have perform stronger if the content was different. But like someone said, it served its purpose and she looked amazing in the video.

I agree.. I completely skip it on B7.. doesn't flow with the album at all .

lovechild

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Lee on September 27, 2020, 08:12:24 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 27, 2020, 06:53:56 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on September 27, 2020, 05:11:42 AM
Quote from: BruhMan 5th floor on September 27, 2020, 04:56:10 AM
Freedom Rings was a promo single. Ya'll just say anything on this site

They all say that when the single doesnt really move

If the single caught on radio or billboard

It wouldn't have been a promo single

It was never released to radio. And was never meant to be a single at all. Just something to celebrate the 25th anniversary of I Wanna Be Down and something for Lashawn. When the song was released, she even played Baby Mama in the lil release party in the studio she had with fans and said Baby Mama is the real single. Let's not just be talkin shit now.

I mean look who you're talking to tho  :usuresis:

Yes Look at it
I said if the single caught ONNNNNN to radio ( not her sending it to radio)
The 25th anniversary is bullshit
she was testing the reaction for the song
and like i said if it started gaining traction  that promo mess wouldnt have even been a thing
this video prooves all this music is for the same project
and sis released it to itunes like
it says single on there

a year ago today actually so cute

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

It was never released to radio. And was never meant to be a single at all. Just something to celebrate the 25th anniversary of I Wanna Be Down and something for Lashawn. When the song was released, she even played Baby Mama in the lil release party in the studio she had with fans and said Baby Mama is the real single. Let's not just be talkin shit now.

Right! Sum things and people we need to not even waste breath on.  It was a single,  sure was. WHATEVER U SAY!  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 27, 2020, 04:34:33 PM

.  It was a single,  sure was.

Different

Ma Lo

If Freedom Rings was a single great I loved that too lmao 

Harlem

You guys know anytime you release only one song, streaming services automatically label them as singles, right?! Sis could release All My Life in full on streaming services and it would be labeled as a "single" too but it's not an actual single w/ radio push/video treatment

QuoteIn music, a single is a type of release, typically a song recording of fewer tracks than an LP record or an album. This can be released for sale to the public in a variety of formats. In most cases, a single is a song that is released separately from an album, although it usually also appears on an album. Typically, these are the songs from albums that are released separately for promotional uses such as digital download or commercial radio airplay and are expected to be the most popular. In other cases a recording released as a single may not appear on an album.
^

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

September 27, 2020, 08:39:21 PM #54 Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:40:46 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2020, 08:25:11 PM
You guys know anytime you release only one song, streaming services automatically label them as singles, right?! Sis could release All My Life in full on streaming services and it would be labeled as a "single" too but it's not an actual single w/ radio push/video treatment

Yep rather be was released as well on itunes and it wasnt refered to as single but in most cases ur right

But just think

After baby mama was released there is a time delay before its sent to radio

The same time delay used to determine if the public reaction to the song is worth moving forward

Or just call it a promotional single to save face
This song was apart of this album

And just based on tbe tracklisting you see how released singles had the least importance on the album well they just deleted freedom off

Just like it all belongs to me was monicas song and when it flopped brandy can say oh monicas not on my album

Had it really done damage it woulda been on both albums like tbim was

Sooooo

Thats why terms like official single were coined
Because 1st single is usually not true anymore and serve as promotional depending on performance

Letoyas dont make we wait
Good example it was a single and then a remix with ti released after the performance left off the album but it still was a single

Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on September 27, 2020, 08:25:11 PM

All My Life slays .. like a full fckin song tbh ..such heavenly vocals.

ReVon

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 26, 2020, 06:48:20 PM
I know this one is important to Bran but it's just not good  :dead:

Shoulda been Black Barbie instead or something else more uptempo. Couldn't have been any worse than this. It snatched the crown as her worst first single from PID with the quickness.

How does that song sound?