Toni Says Her VERZUZ Would Have To Be Against Mary Or Mariah

Started by Freemala Harris, September 25, 2020, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

"ELLIOTT: ...I'm happy with Verzuz, because it allows people to see that, especially when the artist can say, "Hey, this person wrote this for me." Because now we're in a time where you're not getting the hard copies to be able to see all the credits. That actually is good, because you get a chance to hear who did what. That's what I love about it, too. Besides seeing legends get up there. I'm quite sure they called you. Look, you're probably like, "Oh, no, I would have to do that segment DOLO."

BRAXTON: Yeah, I can't. I'm like, "It would have to be me, Mariah [Carey] or Mary J. [Blige] or something." Us girls from the '90s. But no, I haven't put it on the register to do it yet."

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2020/09/toni-braxton-verzuz-possibility-would-have-mary-blige-mariah-carey/

I see eht

Ulysses

CHOKE

This is like Ashanti saying it would have to be against her Bey or Rih 

Freemala Harris

Well that raises a question

If not Mary/Mariah then who? Who could stand up against Toni/who would yawl consider her living contemporary?

CHOKE

Quote from: Freecalis on September 25, 2020, 09:09:11 AM

If not Mary/Mariah then who? Who could stand up against Toni/who would yawl consider her living contemporary?

This chick that sings there's a stranger in my house

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Choke on September 25, 2020, 09:42:00 AM

This chick that sings there's a stranger in my house

ddddddd this landslide verzuz

Lucid Salvatore

They're kinda from two different eras but I guess Toni Braxton vs. Alicia Keys would be a decent Verzuz battle

Buy The Stars✨

Toni Vs Tamar, Traci, Towanda etc  

and call it SISTER SISTER lolz