Brandy's debut album came out 26 years ago today!

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 27, 2020, 11:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

September 27, 2020, 11:32:07 AM Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 11:33:20 AM by long-timeBfan

Let's stream the BRANDY album that started it all for the anniversary!

:wub:

What was your favourite song on the album back then when it was new?
What's your favourite song from the album now?

Vonc2002

My favorite then AND now is still Always on my mind.  I still love this album tbh Movin On still SLAPS! Baby, Best friend, Give Me You, etc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Brokenhearted is just unbelievable the way she sang it with so much emotion and power at her young age is just.....   Let me play it now cccgg

long-timeTheRoofFan

September 27, 2020, 12:20:39 PM #3 Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 12:21:05 PM by long-timeBfan

Love Is On My Side is one of my favourites on the album. Brandy worked on this song with Robin Thicke. I'd love for her to work on something with him again.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Ulysses

Happy Anniversary, Queen!

and yeah, that original "Broken-hearted" was just crazy. My fave on the album when I was younger was "Best Friend". Now it's "Brokenhearted". Although both songs are in my Top 10 fave Bran songs. 

Justaway_

I'm Yours
Always On My Mind
Sunny Day
Love is on My Side
Give Me You

My top 5 :young: 

long-timeTheRoofFan

this was my song when the album came out. This song is why I fell in love with Brandy.