Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Yes

She made her best music in those PJs

:disgusted:

Young

Annie

Quote from: Kalifornia on October 10, 2019, 11:38:05 AM
Girl just release this damn album. IDGAF what she wears & shit anymore.

/.\

yearofbrandy

I hate her style but she being herself I guess. I hope when she promoting she dont dress like this. 

I think her and Ray cool again. Apparently Princess played a big part in the problem they had but She followed him back yesterday lmao. I don't get the unfollowing somebody when you mad especially with someone you know you gonna follow right back at some point lol. 

yearofbrandy

And all these damn hashtags which most dont even make sense. Smh. Her Instagram bio changes every other day lol

long-timeTheRoofFan

She looks like she's been in the studio to me.. I love the brandy hoodie!

:wub:

lovechild

Yeah .. idk ... I don't think our girl is ok tbh :( 

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on October 10, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

I hope she gets some real help but Bran seems like the type to be into holistic methods and avoids meds

lovechild

Quote from: Le Champ on October 10, 2019, 03:13:06 PM

I hope she gets some real help but Bran seems like the type to be into holistic methods and avoids meds

I think she prolly smokes weed to deal but if you pay attention to the extreme changes in appearance , friends, personality , etc it would be alarming if it was someone you were close to. One minute Brandy is a Scientologist next minute she's all about Jesus . One minute she's best friends with someone for 20 years next minute she's dissing them with hash tags . One minute she's shy and next minute she's threatening to beat somebody up on social media .

It's just interesting after all these years you really don't know who she is . She even claims the songs of her 25 year catalog as not being her real songs etc . Praying she is at peace and look forward to the new music hopefully she will let us in to her truth because it is confusing.

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on October 10, 2019, 05:37:58 PM

I think she prolly smokes weed to deal but if you pay attention to the extreme changes in appearance , friends, personality , etc it would be alarming if it was someone you were close to. One minute Brandy is a Scientologist next minute she's all about Jesus . One minute she's best friends with someone for 20 years next minute she's dissing them with hash tags . One minute she's shy and next minute she's threatening to beat somebody up on social media .

It's just interesting after all these years you really don't know who she is . She even claims the songs of her 25 year catalog as not being her real songs etc . Praying she is at peace and look forward to the new music hopefully she will let us in to her truth because it is confusing.

I miss Two Eleven Bran. She was so chill, but still very fun and relatable. Something has definitely happened with her.

lovechild

I miss Two Eleven Bran. She was so chill, but still very fun and relatable. Something has definitely happened with her.
[/quote]

I agree!! Her personality was everything during that era!!

hewritez

i just hope we get an album soon.
still not understanding why there's been no announcement
or release date. just a bunch of cryptic messages and her mom saying
it's around the corner every couple weeks.

Annie

October 13, 2019, 06:01:31 PM #72 Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:02:22 PM by Annie

Yeah I hope so too. I remember this problem  with Moniece Slaughter's brother..I really hope she realizes you can't fix everything with wine or weed

"The Norwood family and my family have been very good friends for the past 15 years. Since I was 15 and I'm now 30. And she knew what he struggled with from...his addiction, as my Mom had confided in her about that prior to. And she knew about the mental health issues he was suffering with. And privately she convinced him not to take the meds. She convinced him that a little wine here and there would be okay.
"And so that has then triggered the emotional downward spiral which led to physical assault on both my parents and that led to him leaving the house, and that led to just the police being involved and then him coming back home, and me taking him off the street and convincing him to go back on the medication...helping him get a job then he decided to stop taking the medication." Moniece said her brother suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar mania.

I think she was dating Sir the Baptist at that time, who also promoted this resort to heal and smoke weed. She is grown so she can do whatever she wants..but I'm worried sometimes

/.\