Would u take the risk(s)?

Started by finish ha., April 13, 2024, 01:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

makeme

Now that's the nigga I will trap and all kinds of 'slut out'. Just handcuffed to the bed and eating my ass on command
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

finish ha.

Quote from: makeme on April 13, 2024, 05:22:10 PMNow that's the nigga I will trap and all kinds of 'slut out'. Just handcuffed to the bed and eating my ass on command
vdfdfdfdfdffdndfdfnfndddfj

justice  :stressed:
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

STUNNA GOD

HDHSHJDJDJJFJDNFJNDJFJNDNFNNFNFFNNFNNFNFNFNNFFNCNFNFNFNNVNFNNF

not for a goddam 1 million.

how u let him cheat

as long as he bring the niggas. i'm requesting specific ones too

:unbothered:  :jarvwhereru:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Dee

Maybe back in 2002. SFFSFSSFS;

Bringing Loon would've been a mandatory requirement

:jarvwhereru:

Harlem

I just know them early 2000 freak offs were it
 :oof:

Aalumeci.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu