Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 04:06:08 PM
Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 01:15:48 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 11:55:40 AM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

I came from Dallas so honestly it's not to far it's just there is nothing to do in this cold ass city but fuck some ass no lie lol
P

:dead:
:plzstop:

He better not fuck not one person here in DC.

Got a cute twink for later tonight hun ... what's good?
n

Yuck. White DC Gays fuck in the restrooms of clubs.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

VirgoMind

Why is Bran being compared to any of these people? Lmao
I guess singing live in full voice and dancing for 8 shows a week for 6+ months doesn?t show stamina or her capability to rise to the occasion.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 05:11:33 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.
B

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on January 26, 2019, 08:03:00 PM
I guess singing live in full voice and dancing for 8 shows a week for 6+ months doesn?t show stamina or her capability to rise to the occasion.
yea

I?m more worried about her mental. Her capabilities aren?t something I?ve questioned as of late

It all sucks because tho. I just have this horrible taste in my mouth from the entire experience

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 05:11:33 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.
B

ffdfkkkf

Somebody ban Bre     

VirgoMind

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 08:07:36 PM
You'd have to ask whoever introduced them into the convo.

That WAS for those who introduced them lol

VirgoMind

Quote from: 1RIG on January 26, 2019, 08:07:27 PM
yea

I?m more worried about her mental. Her capabilities aren?t something I?ve questioned as of late

It all sucks because tho. I just have this horrible taste in my mouth from the entire experience

!!!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on January 26, 2019, 08:07:27 PM
yea

if Rig ain?t over it she done fucked up  :unsure:

Queen bran fix this

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 08:02:34 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 04:06:08 PM
Quote from: LUCIF?R. on January 26, 2019, 03:46:12 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 01:15:48 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:40:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 26, 2019, 11:55:40 AM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 11:54:07 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
As long as everybody got refunded and had your card companies released the funds back into your accounts, hope everyone had a nice time in D.C.

Still waiting on my flight and hotel and vacation days from work to be reapplied  too .. you know how long that will take ?
How far did you travel Nick?

I came from Dallas so honestly it's not to far it's just there is nothing to do in this cold ass city but fuck some ass no lie lol
P

:dead:

He better not fuck not one person here in DC.

Got a cute twink for later tonight hun ... what's good?
n

Yuck. White DC Gays fuck in the restrooms of clubs.
hot