I love brandys rapping 
if she came out as a rapper she would be queen 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

JCJ 🪐

Harlem

Camo

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 19, 2020, 08:54:26 PM
I've heard the album a while ago but I wouldn't dear come here posting spoilers when fans have been waiting for 8 years.   But carry on bro...
-_-
Had to add that you heard the whole album  :plzstop: :kii: y'all both can go.

Vonc2002

Damn near 30 and still a corny mess. How tragic 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

July 19, 2020, 09:02:23 PM #21 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:03:49 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 19, 2020, 08:53:16 PM
Seeeeeeeeeee

Now even I would
Do this.

Someone needs folk to know they heard a track
I've heard the album a while ago but I wouldn't dear come here posting spoilers when fans have been waiting for 8 years.   But carry on bro...
-_-

:blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Camo on July 19, 2020, 09:00:11 PM
-_-
Bby........... :omf:

Zankou.

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 19, 2020, 08:53:16 PM
Seeeeeeeeeee

Now even I would
-_-
Someone needs folk to know they heard a track

-_-

:unsure:

HUGO

Quote from: Camo on July 19, 2020, 09:00:11 PM
-_-
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

You want people to know you heard a track but eyeeeeeeee have heard the whole album!! 

Vonc2002

And the fact that he couldn't even  wait for not even ONE more person to post before he said it..........
After proclaiming "now even I wouldn't do this" :dead: