I love their bonds already! “Queens”

Started by Young, April 06, 2021, 08:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

I hope I like Tortillas character. She alrdy seems like she just doesn't fit in for me. But time will tell. 

Edge gorl

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Scott. on April 07, 2021, 06:33:50 PM
Brandy is an Aquarius and a Feb one at that (a day before my birthday) and usually if we don't fuck with a person, it HAS to be something really fucked up for us not to deal with you anymore. Probably gave chance after chance and then finally said FUCK IT and YOU!  :dead: :dead:

I'm 2/1 & all of this is soooooo true.
🙄

Zankou.

Quote from: Scott. on April 07, 2021, 06:33:50 PM
Brandy is an Aquarius and a Feb one at that (a day before my birthday) and usually if we don't fuck with a person, it HAS to be something really fucked up for us not to deal with you anymore. Probably gave chance after chance and then finally said FUCK IT and YOU!  :dead: :dead:
!!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on April 07, 2021, 08:00:44 PM
I hope I like Tortillas character. She alrdy seems like she just doesn't fit in for me. But time will tell.
She doesn't fit at all. They should've gotten Julissa Bermudez or someone if they had to go with a Latinx character..

Gilgamesh.

! They're always throwing in a white girl or some "exotic" mess to make things more pallatable. It's late.

b7

Quote from: RIG 7 on April 07, 2021, 09:08:21 PM

:ohwow:
i think this is for throwback scenes in 1999 and this may be on a talk show.  I can't wait to see how it's filmed

Young

DopeSoul.

I don't think it's wrong or shady to say that brandy has a "nice/nasty" personality n

don't have to be an "insider" to see this 

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Scott. on April 07, 2021, 07:04:13 PM
No.

You're just annoying sometimes hun. Look at how you just tried to speak on me personally when you don't know me like that. Only Tarig, Drae, Steven (Eh), CJ, Tae, Shuji, Rocka, Jerrarin, Dorian and maybe Brandon, Que  and Glock can do that. lol
:trannyjblige:

Cowgirl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 07, 2021, 09:29:02 PM
I don't think it's wrong or shady to say that brandy has a "nice/nasty" personality
:uhh:

DopeSoul.