I'm contaplatin killin myself guys. Serious thread. Bored w life

Started by navyn, October 18, 2015, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navyn

Really, no games or jokes guys. I really hate the situation I'm in right now. I still have 4 more semester before I get my degree n I'm slaving at UPS n working at anotha shitty job. I'm so stressed about life itself. Idk what or how I'm do in ATL but I just really need to leave this city. I'm bored w my life w everything. I use to could turn to music but now that's played n boring too. Man the internet has fucked up a lot things. But anyway I'm really not all the way feeling life. I hate having to go day to day dealing w stereotypes of being black n gay n I don't have any friends. I wish I was a rich kid who inherited wealth like Walmart family. Ugh life so difficult without a degree :(((((((((((((((((((

BAPHOMET.

Just..... do it. lol

AIDS!

SUPREME

Oh no

You should talk to a real friend luv

There's always someone that cares

navyn

Why did I even share this everything is a joke on here. Mental illness is not funny

iman

I just don't see how people can be suicidal. Life is amazing tbh.

navyn

Quote from: SUPREME on October 18, 2015, 05:54:33 PM
Oh no

You should talk to a real friend luv

There's always someone that cares

Thanks bby I think I'm see a psychiatrist next week because I can barely sleep

Herb.

There are many people who have degrees and are working jobs that they find to be unsavory. I'm glad you're getting your education, that is very important, just keep at it. Four semesters is nothing. Time flies so quickly, before you know it, you'll be graduating. Just remember that this is your present, and not to get too focused on where you are now.

You're simply living through your life story. Adding chapters and pages as you go along. This will make it all even a better story once you're where you want to be. Much luck to you. :wub:

iman

COD.

Quote from: navyn on October 18, 2015, 05:54:56 PM
Why did I even share this everything is a joke on here. Mental illness is not funny

Then you should probably get off the internet and go seek professional help.

navyn

Quote from: iman on October 18, 2015, 05:55:02 PM
I just don't see how people can be suicidal. Life is amazing tbh.

Not when your trying to make day to day on lil of nothing n LONELY.

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

Awww

Well whatever your going through is only temporary luv <3

Your life won't be shit forever

navyn

Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 05:56:01 PM
There are many people who have degrees and are working jobs that they find to be unsavory. I'm glad you're getting your education, that is very important, just keep at it. Four semesters is nothing. Time flies so quickly, before you know it, you'll be graduating. Just remember that this is your present, and not to get too focused on where you are now.

You're simply living through your life story. Adding chapters and pages as you go along. This will make it all even a better story once you're where you want to be. Much luck to you. :wub:

Thank you Ken for your kind words I truly truly appreciate it. Ima try to keep at