I'm contaplatin killin myself guys. Serious thread. Bored w life

Started by navyn, October 18, 2015, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Bulldagger

You people are ruthless and I'm the self-hating, irrational one? Who is manipulating who here? :uhh:

Young

And bby this TOO shall pass.
It's only a test. Whether you know it or not you chose the life you live. Figure out why. You can make it through this❤️

Stewie

mnmnn
how does pon go from this deep fried cece winans mess to stanning for those disney/ nichkelodeon showtunes artists nnn

Stewie

yes think of life like a test.....you dont just quit halfway. otherwise....well....you fucking failed

and put yourself out there more...you're going to school in atlanta and dont have gay friends? mm

Bulldagger

OP, I know life sucks sometimes, but you have to find your passion. You really have to find what makes you happy. Life is hard for everybody and we're all wrapped up in our own mess. You have to find a reason to live and that's solely up to you.

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 18, 2015, 08:18:10 PM
yes think of life like a test.....you dont just quit halfway. otherwise....well....you fucking failed

and put yourself out there more...you're going to school in atlanta and dont have gay friends? mm
hey jacob :ohwow:

MelMel

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 08:23:35 PM

time for a trim with my butcher knife....your hair is getting to long

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 18, 2015, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: Herbie on October 18, 2015, 08:23:35 PM

time for a trim with my butcher knife....your hair is getting to long
:omgwatshappening:

Young

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

Stewie

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 18, 2015, 08:39:16 PM
Listen to these Musics

n
do you want him to kill himself?