Disrespectful! Stfu gay cracka

Started by HUGO, May 31, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Cowboy Nine

May 31, 2020, 04:56:10 PM #3 Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:56:28 PM by Nine.

Edge gorl

yea yall died inna war paid for by tha ppl yall answer to

wake up, dumbass
ugh

Dr Naomi Campbell

Married to a Latina man!
I don't know how brown/black folks do it in these relationships  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Bruce

It's crazy that some self-hating latino man is married to this man solely based on his whiteness. There are very  very few white Americans that I could ever consider dating.

justcommenting

He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically. 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.

d

Sinpool

justcommenting

Quote from: Bruce on May 31, 2020, 05:11:17 PM
It's crazy that some self-hating latino man is married to this man solely based on his whiteness. There are very  very few white Americans that I could ever consider dating.

Latino is not a race. His bf could be white. People get race and ethnicity mixed up all the time.

Amazing

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 31, 2020, 05:02:32 PM
Married to a Latina man!
I don't know how brown/black folks do it in these relationships  :dead:

LATINO

Latina is for FEMALES and Latino is for MALES.

I thought I should correct you since I've seen you make the same mistake many times.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Yh so some LATINA faggot is up under this cracker
Ch where's the self worth

justcommenting

Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:17:07 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM

d

You can ¨d¨all you want, but when yoúre slain in the streets half of the people for George Floyd will not be for little old you. The wind will be driven from their sails once they hear, "he was GA-¨

When that homophobe shot up Pulse Nightclub, those were some of the most brutal comments I ever read and they were from everybody, not a specific race of people. So many people felt that was justified. I remember reading the comments on across social media and being in absolute shock.