Started by HUGO, May 31, 2020, 04:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seashell

Cowgirl

Our flag, our country! :fuming:

Is under attacks, faggot
:receipts:

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: sounds like a lot of excuses. anyway. I dont give homeless people money. So meh 

pCj

Quote from: chula. on May 31, 2020, 10:04:08 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 31, 2020, 09:40:40 PM
Quote from: chula. on May 31, 2020, 08:47:19 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 08:39:05 PM
Im still kinda confused how veterans (i dont give a shit about them) end up homeless...

doesnt the state give them money?

Honestly I have no idea how it works but it's always confused me too  :plzstop: my cousin was in the army and they had some nice perks. Got their vehicles paid for etc. School paid for if they wanted it. They get handed so much shit.....you'd have to be pretty irresponsible to end up with nothing.
:damselindistress:

Former Veteran here. But this is exactly how some fall into that trap. Most join immediately after High school (I joined a year after). But once you leave the service and you don't retire or get paid for life for an injury or disability. Then that's it after other than you post 9/11 or G.I. school bill.

They literally take care of you with a lot of extra perks while your in hand and foot. And if those aren't ready to pick up all that extra slack after they just may slip and fall through the cracks. Along with the things some may experienced or witnessed. Military changes you. Some for the better some for the worse.

Makes sense. Thanks for the info I honestly had no clue.
n

What DEW you know?
:disgusted:

como la whore

Quote from: Bella. on May 31, 2020, 11:00:07 PM
Quote from: chula. on May 31, 2020, 10:04:08 PM
Quote from: Navyman on May 31, 2020, 09:40:40 PM
Quote from: chula. on May 31, 2020, 08:47:19 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 08:39:05 PM
Im still kinda confused how veterans (i dont give a shit about them) end up homeless...

doesnt the state give them money?

Honestly I have no idea how it works but it's always confused me too  :plzstop: my cousin was in the army and they had some nice perks. Got their vehicles paid for etc. School paid for if they wanted it. They get handed so much shit.....you'd have to be pretty irresponsible to end up with nothing.
:damselindistress:

Former Veteran here. But this is exactly how some fall into that trap. Most join immediately after High school (I joined a year after). But once you leave the service and you don't retire or get paid for life for an injury or disability. Then that's it after other than you post 9/11 or G.I. school bill.

They literally take care of you with a lot of extra perks while your in hand and foot. And if those aren't ready to pick up all that extra slack after they just may slip and fall through the cracks. Along with the things some may experienced or witnessed. Military changes you. Some for the better some for the worse.

Makes sense. Thanks for the info I honestly had no clue.
n

What DEW you know?
:disgusted:

that Mya is a stripper whore  :welllol:

Amazing

Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 31, 2020, 05:45:41 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:28:34 PM
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 31, 2020, 05:17:07 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 31, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.

d

You can ¨d¨all you want, but when yoúre slain in the streets half of the people for George Floyd will not be for little old you. The wind will be driven from their sails once they hear, "he was GA-¨

When that homophobe shot up Pulse Nightclub, those were some of the most brutal comments I ever read and they were from everybody, not a specific race of people. So many people felt that was justified. I remember reading the comments on across social media and being in absolute shock.

One of those so called "freedoms" he fought for is the right of those persons to burn a fucking flag if they see fit. He doesn't get to pick and choose what rights they should and shouldn't have. He's so enraged that he's willing to lay down his life for a piece of cloth. A piece of cloth that couldn't give a fuck about his faggot ass. Chile. FUCK the whyt gays.

:overit:

I though gays weren't allowed in the military?  :diddraispoot:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Mary Jane Blige on June 01, 2020, 12:45:46 AM
Quote from: Baby Mama Shuji 🔥👶 on May 31, 2020, 05:45:41 PM
He was exposed, but he makes valid points in the video.  In many cases being black is better than being gay. In some countries it is punishable by law regardless of skin color.  Burning the US flag is seen as disrespectful because many people, including black people, died for that flag and our freedom. I understand black people are frustrated with the American justice system, but that is the truth.

A privilege black people have is support. Gay and POC die and there are no hashtags or support as wide as there is for black people, black cis men specifically.

d

You can ¨d¨all you want, but when yoúre slain in the streets half of the people for George Floyd will not be for little old you. The wind will be driven from their sails once they hear, "he was GA-¨

When that homophobe shot up Pulse Nightclub, those were some of the most brutal comments I ever read and they were from everybody, not a specific race of people. So many people felt that was justified. I remember reading the comments on across social media and being in absolute shock.

One of those so called "freedoms" he fought for is the right of those persons to burn a fucking flag if they see fit. He doesn't get to pick and choose what rights they should and shouldn't have. He's so enraged that he's willing to lay down his life for a piece of cloth. A piece of cloth that couldn't give a fuck about his faggot ass. Chile. FUCK the whyt gays.

:overit:

I though gays weren't allowed in the military?  :diddraispoot:

That changed under Obama.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

These racist gays would rather cry over a fucking FLAG than actual lives being taken away

:kii:

im not surprised, it's just fucking pathetic.

b7

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 31, 2020, 05:02:32 PM
Married to a Latina man!
I don't know how brown/black folks do it in these relationships  :dead:

b7

In many cases being black is better than being gay.
ummmm you know most of this board is filled with Black gays, right?   :dead:  wtf is this post

b7

d

Why are u even in here comparing the two as if black people having anything "easier" in this country is even a thing?  Even IF you were right, what the fuck does this have to do with anything  :dead:

WE ALL have it shitty in this shit ass country. There's no reason for the oppression olympics based on your personal experience and narrowed view.