Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 03, 2019, 10:35:03 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 02, 2019, 11:09:34 PM

bout time!

Heyman and Bischoff >>>>

:howfestive:
dfgfhgggggggg
At Clash of Champions in 2 weeks, I can see Barely losing her title to Boobs, while Becky retains against Sasha. The Boss 'N' Thug Connection will go after Ugly & Anorexa for their tag team titles. Time to turn Anorexa face, she's extremely boring as a heel now.

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 03, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

bout time!

Heyman and Bischoff >>>>

dfgfhgggggggg
At Clash in 2 weeks, I can see Barely losing her title to Boobs, while Becky retains against Sasha. The Boss 'N' Thug Connection will go after Ugly & Anorexa for their tag team titles. Time to turn Anorexa face, she's extremely boring as a heel now.

M-Rocka

Jay, I think you're right sis. They're really kicking off this 4 Horsewomen vs. 4 Horsedykes feud for Wrestlemania next year. 

charlie.

i hope they give the title to sasha (which i highly doubt) and have heel Sasha/Bayley run around braggadocios

:flamebroiled:

Im actually here for a heel Bayley this may be what she needs tbh.

charlie.

and what was the point of Nattie vs blonde lady that wears the hats 🎩 

tbh cant think of her name right now not even trynna be shady :plzstop: I think it's Lacy?

charlie.

but they barely give the other women matches. i truly hope heyman and bischoff fix this :uhh:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

bout time!

Heyman and Bischoff >>>>

dfgfhgggggggg
At Clash of Champions in 2 weeks, I can see Barely losing her title to Boobs, while Becky retains against Sasha. The Boss 'N' Thug Connection will go after Ugly & Anorexa for their tag team titles. Time to turn Anorexa face, she's extremely boring as a heel now.
Rumor has it that Barely is going to retain and Sasha is going to beat Becky and Becky and Boobs are going to team up and snatch those tag titles off of Anorexia and Nikki. Leading up to all titles on the line match at Hell In A Cell. And it's supposed to be inside Hell In A Cell with extreme rules.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 03, 2019, 10:14:09 PM

bout time!

Heyman and Bischoff >>>>

dfgfhgggggggg
Rumor has it that Barely is going to retain and Sasha is going to beat Becky and Becky and Boobs are going to team up and snatch those tag titles off of Anorexia and Nikki. Leading up to all titles on the line match at Hell In A Cell. And it's supposed to be inside Hell In A Cell with extreme rules.
Whew, and then the butch dykes will wreck havoc on the 4 Horsewomen. Maybe!!

:ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 03, 2019, 02:54:54 PM
but they barely give the other women matches. i truly hope heyman and bischoff fix this :uhh:
I almost forgot Lacey was still on the roster. She's really not needed along with Nattie, they both can honestly go. Nattie should just retire and transition into a trainer at the performance center.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 05, 2019, 10:23:56 AM
https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1169514016198152192

looks like Charlotte and her career are about to take a huge hit. here for this  :welllol:

Well, this sounds promising.

Can't wait to see how this plays out!!!

:feelinmyself:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 03, 2019, 10:14:09 PM

bout time!

Heyman and Bischoff >>>>

dfgfhgggggggg
So... they're giving all the titles to the 4 horsewomen? They know other ppl exist right? :udontlookok:

M-Rocka

Sarah Logan's not being used, Tamina, Liv Morgan, Naomi, Ember Moon, Alicia is probably somewhere drunk, Lana has disappeared, The Hibachi Sistas are not being used at their full potential. Marilyn Manson is healing from her shoulder surgery, and I know Nia Jax is still out too recovering. 

M-Rocka

Not Queen being a decade older than Barely and looking younger than that thing. Barely ain't cute.  :dead:

Kaeli.

I hear they're gearing up to push Liv

they could be doing more with Naomi
Alicia is threw 
wha are the iconics doing? 
They might as well give Mandy and Dyke a short run with those tag  belts, they don't mean a damn thing anyway
Ember should be pushed 
and I honestly don't want the sushi girls to be pushed like mdhxkxjxj there's nothing special about them to me anymore