TAYLA PARX New Album "We Need To Talk" Out Now | Very Solid

Started by FRANCE, April 05, 2019, 06:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I legit wrote this girl off for some reason but i really am liking this whole thing.  Francois were those other tracks u posted in that Ariana thread from her other lil project or just random messes?  I may have to go back and listen to the other one too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2019, 12:09:06 AM
I legit wrote this girl off for some reason but i really am liking this whole thing.  Francois were those other tracks u posted in that Ariana thread from her other lil project or just random messes?  I may have to go back and listen to the other one too

Told ya she was the shit! Her project is dope. Her other mess was a mixtape. It's called Tayla Made. The full mess should be on Spotify, but I know its on her Soundcloud. I low key kinda prefer the mixtape Tayla Made, but both projects are SOLID.

https://soundcloud.com/taylaparx/sets/taylamade

BAPHOMET.

Her voice is absolutely horrendous. EEEK. 

Ariana should've sung these messes and they might've been halfway decent. 

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Vonc2002

Quote from: COIS on April 06, 2019, 01:29:16 AM

Told ya she was the shit! Her project is dope. Her other mess was a mixtape. It's called Tayla Made. The full mess should be on Spotify, but I know its on her Soundcloud. I low key kinda prefer the mixtape Tayla Made, but both projects are SOLID.

Yea, Tayla Made is the other project that's on Apple Music. Imma listen

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 06, 2019, 04:29:40 AM
Quote from: COIS on April 06, 2019, 01:29:16 AM

Yea, Tayla Made is the other project that's on Apple Music. Imma listen

If u love this new project, u'll love TaylaMade

LOONA.

FRANCE