Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:50:36 PM
Beyonce's overall stamina - that's what I was referencing

She can go and go and go and go and go and go. And go and go and go.

That is a learned skill.

I'm sure she adds a track mess here and there for her vocals but overall she's a fucking beast. You purchase a Beyonce ticket, you KNOW you're getting a show. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

I don't call her damns Beyfasa for nothing
and they will have to wheel the bitch out on a stretcher before she cancels a show.

LOONA.

dkkkkfff

I would be so pissed. I feel bad for everybody that done flewed owt and mess

Bran gur...this aint cute     

FRANCE

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:28:34 PM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:08:32 PM
I mean it's great to want a Beyonce mess from GHan

But to be fair, Beyonce was put through boot camp hell as a child to build the stamina she has.

No one can wake up one day and say "ack! Imma give a Beyonce tea today."
Unless they've had extensive Beyonce training.

She's often compared to Michael for her performances and guess what - he had VERY similar training as a child.

GHan was just never a Beyonce type performer. And that doesn't mean she's less of an artist, it just means she didn't come from that foundation.

So she may need to decide if she wants to continue chasing waterfalls or stick to the rivers and ponds she's used to. The former would be very ambitious of her trying, the latter may be more of a reality.

When I compared a Brandy live performance to Beyonce, I dont mean a Beyonce concert per se. I compared because Beyonce herself is also a user of pre-recorded vocals. I dont need all of that. A mic stand, a stool, whatever is all we need and just for her to sing. MANY artists have done that. If Monica was booked, she wouldve done that. Off key in spots and elongated notes and all, she will give u a LIVE vocal from start to finish. Brandy hasn't in a very long time and that's a part of the problem is really all I'm saying. But ur right though. Its either she does that, or sticks to the rivers and lakes she's used to. But if thats the case, dont book a NSO type show if u know u cant deliver or take all the extra precautions to make sure ur okay. A big lesson for her though I'm sure.
I see - that makes sense.

I guess I addressed it because I've definitely heard the Beyonce mess before. Hate to say it but if the gorls want a Beyonce tea they're gonna have to stan for Beyonce. ssddsd

GHan is just cut from a completely different cloth. An amazing artist in her own right.

Yeah, I mean, if you asked any artist of the top of your head to do a show for 60 to 90min all live singing - Monica, Fantasia, Jhene, SZA, HER, Ella Mai, etc etc, they'd do it. Whether they sound excellent or not, they would. Brandy I think would get nervous because she's a perfectionist and wouldn't be so confident to just get it done. I mean, fuck a whole 60 minute set. Bran was lipping to live performances of Long Distance and Without U, standing in one spot. No stamina required. I think she pushed herself too hard aiming to sing those Whitney, Sam Cooke, Etta songs along with her own.

VirgoMind

ton

Aalumeci.

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:50:36 PM
Beyonce's overall stamina - that's what I was referencing
She can go and go and go and go and go and go. And go and go and go.

yea and prerecords help with that is what I?m saying. Bran could do it.

brocka4life

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 06:55:16 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:14:50 PM
Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:42:15 AM
I'm still so dead at silent coming on here trying to give a

Let's make a video guys! For bran! She is sick! Everyone in DC lets meet today at the pentagon! But she doesn't know don't tell her lolz

Gorlllll
I'm really hollerin!!! :kii:
I was like how disconnected can they be from this situation

Didn?t he say the video wouldn?t be Brandy related?
What was it gonna be then?
:shannonsmissing:

An orgy?

:usuresis:

ssw4919

Sorry about the money and time wasted y?all.

At least this thread was a ki.   :dead: :'(

VirgoMind

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 07:35:34 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:28:34 PM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 06:08:32 PM
I mean it's great to want a Beyonce mess from GHan

But to be fair, Beyonce was put through boot camp hell as a child to build the stamina she has.

No one can wake up one day and say "ack! Imma give a Beyonce tea today."
Unless they've had extensive Beyonce training.

She's often compared to Michael for her performances and guess what - he had VERY similar training as a child.

GHan was just never a Beyonce type performer. And that doesn't mean she's less of an artist, it just means she didn't come from that foundation.

So she may need to decide if she wants to continue chasing waterfalls or stick to the rivers and ponds she's used to. The former would be very ambitious of her trying, the latter may be more of a reality.

When I compared a Brandy live performance to Beyonce, I dont mean a Beyonce concert per se. I compared because Beyonce herself is also a user of pre-recorded vocals. I dont need all of that. A mic stand, a stool, whatever is all we need and just for her to sing. MANY artists have done that. If Monica was booked, she wouldve done that. Off key in spots and elongated notes and all, she will give u a LIVE vocal from start to finish. Brandy hasn't in a very long time and that's a part of the problem is really all I'm saying. But ur right though. Its either she does that, or sticks to the rivers and lakes she's used to. But if thats the case, dont book a NSO type show if u know u cant deliver or take all the extra precautions to make sure ur okay. A big lesson for her though I'm sure.
I see - that makes sense.

I guess I addressed it because I've definitely heard the Beyonce mess before. Hate to say it but if the gorls want a Beyonce tea they're gonna have to stan for Beyonce. ssddsd

GHan is just cut from a completely different cloth. An amazing artist in her own right.

Yeah, I mean, if you asked any artist of the top of your head to do a show for 60 to 90min all live singing - Monica, Fantasia, Jhene, SZA, HER, Ella Mai, etc etc, they'd do it. Whether they sound excellent or not, they would. Brandy I think would get nervous because she's a perfectionist and wouldn't be so confident to just get it done. I mean, fuck a whole 60 minute set. Bran was lipping to live performances of Long Distance and Without U, standing in one spot. No stamina required. I think she pushed herself too hard aiming to sing those Whitney, Sam Cooke, Etta songs along with her own.

Brandy also did back-to-back shows on Broadway 6 days a week for several months 100% Live plus TV performances, interviews, etc... she def could do it and rose to the occasion. In this situation, shit just happens..

Aalumeci.

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:48:52 PM
This would have been her first time trying a Beyonce length tea and .... well...

We have yet to be provided with receipts that would support a "she could give Beyonce tea" ... tea

?give a Beyonce tea? is a loaded statement. I see what u did nigger

?perform for 2 hours with the help of backing tracks? is more like it

BAPHOMET.

This would have been her first time trying a Beyonce length tea and .... well...

We have yet to be provided with receipts that would support a "she could give Beyonce tea" ... tea
hey bby  :traciandchelle:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 07:54:54 PM
Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 07:51:37 PM

?give a Beyonce tea? is a loaded statement. I see what u did nigger

?perform for 2 hours with the help of backing tracks? is more like it
[l,;;pmlfn

Well bvy.... The whole reason I called out Franco was because he said "I wanna see her give a Beyonce tea" specifically :usureuok:

mm hm

BranLover

BAPHOMET.

DSLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJLHJF

:sistas: