Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 AM
See...

Now I think the illness is a lie

You think she paid the doctor to lie for her?

Did anyone even google the name of the doctor to make sure he even exists?

Bruce

I think this Proves that the issue is Brandy?s own insecurity. I never imagined she would have a backing track? Why with a live 75 piece orchestra would she need backing vocals? I see why she has argued with the entire team, because that was silly.  You can?t call yourself the vocal bible and be this insecure about your gift.

Gilgamesh.

See...

I don?t but that petty spirit jumped out and sis said she?s draggin everyone.

HUGO

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!

She?s been half assing shit for YEARS now. So this was supposed to be HUGE. I?m over her

brocka4life

Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 09:43:17 AM
I think this Proves that the issue is Brandy?s on insecurity. I never imagined she would have a backing track? Why with a live 75 piece orchestra would she need backing vocals? I see why she has argued with the entire team, because that was silly.  You can?t call yourself the vocal bible and be this insecure about your gift.

She should just change her title to the Studio Vocal Bible.

Aalumeci.

she doesn?t call herself that. But I think everyone?s else doing it has added an extra layer of anxiety for her

lovechild

Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 09:43:17 AM
I think this Proves that the issue is Brandy?s on insecurity. I never imagined she would have a backing track? Why with a live 75 piece orchestra would she need backing vocals? I see why she has argued with the entire team, because that was silly.  You can?t call yourself the vocal bible and be this insecure about your gift.

Brandy knows that her harmonies and stacked backgrounds are apart of her sound . I think she was trying to bring her SOUND and combine it with the orchestra and they told her it was impossible

HUGO

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
See...

Dr. Winkler

That?s probably a fucking lie too :uhh:

lovechild

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:41:59 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.

1 i belive the ilness is there

2 i think shes replaying the whole experience in her head leading up to this and in hindsight seing the faults in herself and the team and shes naming names

3 we never stop growing and learning and true belief in the universe and divine timing is very powerful if u are not meant to do something ur will cannot overide destiny
And shes realizing that her determination to stick to these dates and the struggle it was to get the vision right and the stress of it getting to her were all signs that she ignored because she wanted this event to be what she saw it as

Even had she realized this and cancelled early the impact would have still been bad

Yeah I get all of that.

But you cannot label people "so-called musicians" in one sentence and then speak of your humility in the next.

It's the inconsistency that has me puzzled.

Well i belive you can.

Real musicians are able to take her direction musically and make it work and translate it into the form it needs to be in
Hell even me as a fake producer when i want a certain sound i record how i want the drums to sound and the bass and the melody all with my voice and try to replicate that and ive been successfull

The humility comes from the lesson she learned and  hows shes experiencing this

Ppul just want text book janet jackson appologies lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Bish

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!
Brandy has zero creative vision when it comes to live performances so I cannot even give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

There is no need to lie she got sick

Shes just mad that ppul made it difficult for her in the planning and made her push herself when she lnew she shouldnt to save face

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

lovechild

Drop a song Brandy !! Even a deep cut that is a bonus track or something but she needs to drop a song. And delete these fucking apologies that end in you slandering others  . Whats amazing is that last post is so fucking brandy . One half is so angelic and divine and the other half is going in on people and pointing the blame and hiding her hands . Ughhhh

HUGO

Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:46:55 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
See...

Dr. Winkler

That?s probably a fucking lie too :uhh:

Not sis asking Alexa for the name of a random Doctor in DC.

Ffffffffffff

I just googled and he?s a fucking Psychiatrist.
Nice try Brandy
:uhh: