Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

See I hate that she had to call ppl out.
Now this is gonna be a big back and forth.
Even if it?s true she shoulda just went with what she initially said.
This is just gonna cause more drama.

More drama and no music.

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 09:14:49 AM

Looks like she edited it and there might be some mess
4everbrandy
Dear everyone that I love and care for and everyone that loves and cares for me,
I know a political announcement was made for the cancellation of the Brandy Kennedy Center shows, but I wanted to give a detailed explanation after seeing an otolaryngologist. Most of all time when I'm not feeling my fullest potential, I'll ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness. Dr. Thomas Winkler, in DC, did an extensive examination on my ears, nose and throat. His findings were sinusitis, acute laryngitis, hemorrhagic right true vocal and bilateral severe vocal cord edema. (That?s a lot and I don?t truly know what that all means.. doesn?t sound promising) Additionally, I?ve been experiencing hemorrhaging on my left eardrum and was firmly advised by Dr. Winkler to stay on strict vocal rest for a week and to cancel any professional performances. Deeply hurt by that because these kind of performance opportunities don?t come around #ADimeADozen
I am thankful to the Kennedy Center family for true understanding. I apologize from the bottom of my heart to my extended family, my fans and the members of the Kennedy Center for this unfortunate experience. Simply, I have been misunderstood by my Entire Main Team the moment I spilled my dreams out about the 25th and the 26th...purposefully misunderstood , bullied , belittled , pushed by engineer @devineevans and his team/wife @iamdaynah and other wanna be musicians he had on board just to oppose the visions I had for these life changing shows. I am a blind instrument drowning in my own sound, constantly dragged back and forth while fighting for my premonitions in this moment! I can?t read music, let alone protools...can only explain sound by duplicating what I hear.. I?ve been surviving for this performance since last year, recording all new background vocals to fill the house with my surround sound, new creative direction by @FrankGatson and new choreography by @ChrisGranted ,screaming to be heard to a KEY pusher that tells you that everything you are doing and trying to do is
I M P O S S I B L E!
4everbrandy
Continued
#Imagine -A born Orchestra (brandy) that can?t connect to the Kennedy Orchestra because of everyone?s refusal to listen to the one musician (brandy) that can join and bring out the best of both worlds. A triple threat! I apologize from the bottom of my heart to all of my fans for my own ignorance and not being aware enough to replace any outstanding obstacles in time to share with you the gift of music. I will NEVER BE THE SAME because of this moment. That?s a good thing. I Am Stronger Now. Louder Now. Even more Humbled. I know what it takes to be the Greatest Version of Self and I know how to Demolish Anything and Anyone who arrogantly attempts to stop The Glory of God and the will for my Life. #NoWeaponsFormed
5 MINUTES AGO
jesus.

There was MESS.
Bby.. there?s nothing worse than an arrogant musician knocking ur vision

She probably over rehearsed because of their back and forth  :uhh:
Why wouldn?t they just let her do her ..
Cater to what she needed and what she saw  :uhh:

I?m a bit upset again
And not at her

'ology

Quote from: Brandy on January 25, 2019, 01:36:22 PM

Hope to see yall there
I won't forget this time, I promise
brocka out.
Zzzxxfffdfxxxxxzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:41:04 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:25:18 PM
Silent didn?t cancel the show guys, not his fault & he?s tryna do SOMETHING to ease the sting.   I can applaud  that.   But he needs to sit next to her & scroll thru this thread & let her read how she is turning HER fan forum into her shade room comments
I hope all this dick sucking ur doing tastes good

Weak ass Faggot

Damn y?all really need to find something else to live for.   Brandy be having y?all so upset.
Z
:uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:15:39 AM
Silent talk to us man wtf going on with our girl . This was supposed to be life changing January

He spoke to us already he said

He wants us to feel sorry for him too cause he came all the way from Puerto Rico and he wants to shoot a video for brandy since she is sick to make her feel better

'ology

Lolzmznsbzbsbsbs
Glock circa 2012-2015 has emerged on page 60 Zzvzvzvvzvzvzvzvvzxvxvcxczvzx
I'm scared

Checkmate Burruss

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

GLOCK

This makes me think she got sick because of all the clashing and duress with these folks :uhh:

Imagine singing over and over again and some ape won?t let u do u
I think all this shit ties tf in

But.. Queen..
If he?s in charge of the NSO girls ..
U have to sorta pull back a bit and go with what they naturally give
She said she actually recorded backgrounds and such
And that doesn?t seem to be their wave
I?ve watched some of their mess before

But . They sought after brandy..
And brandy has her schtick

Sounds like they should?ve found a common ground

But she?s the legend here and it?s her art being presented to the world.
It pains me to say this but ..

It?s their fucking fault :unsure:
And my only issue with her is that she is 30 years deep .. she should?ve canceled this shit months back

GLOCK

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 26, 2019, 09:25:17 AM
Wtf brandy??? The way this was written...?i SURVIVED for this show since last year?. Is she ok? Is the sickness made up?
i think it has been a lot of work to do this mess with them
Like triple the work

And she tried to push through cuz she knew this was a legendary moment

'ology

Quote from: Brandy on January 25, 2019, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:49:37 PM
See the mess started with that tour and that late ass doo-wop choreography and stupid songs she was singing and those hobo clothes they had her wearing.
When I said that bitch had a big mouth and needed to shut up I knew what the fuck I was talking about :overit:
You still paid to see the show lol
black faggot
Omfg xxzxxxxxzdggfffxfg
I'm just reading All these posts in her voice zffgcddzzzddsd

GLOCK

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 26, 2019, 09:30:20 AM
She is dragging everyone. Sounds like she fell out with the orchestra, the engineers etc. Guess she felt insecure about not being to read music too.., girl
I don?t think she?s insecure
I think she?s just saying she?s a different type of musician than them
And ultimately they knew this
They should?ve babied her through this

PERIOD.

GLOCK

Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh: