I’m Done Criticizing Brandy’s Process

Started by Aalumeci., October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Thanks Lonz bby, I really needed this post

I became very hard on Brandy a couple of years after 2-11, when things just weren't ... right

tbh ... it is what it is. We went from wanting Brandy to compete with Bey during Human era, to wanting respect on her vocals during 2-11

it's definitely time for sis to just be her.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 09:52:20 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 17, 2019, 09:46:58 AM
Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 09:42:41 AM
no shade, but y'all do too much

she coming bby

What about that is too much?

well, again no shade bby, but i just think the overanalyzation of every little thing is not only too much, but also not good for ya.

i don't think sis has given any dates, so everybody should just chill, playfully lash if u want, and keep themselves musically occupied until quee drops.

let's start here

This thread is more about her well-being and less about the wait for some music. You don't have to keep saying no shade, I'll know when it is bby

Sovereign.

I honestly pray for genuine peace over this girl. 

Le Champ

I don't think the belief that Brandy has some mental health issues is over-analyzing. I think it's pretty evident at this point. It's been evident for years if we're keeping it a buck 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 17, 2019, 09:58:32 AM
Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 09:52:20 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 17, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

she coming bby

What about that is too much?

well, again no shade bby, but i just think the overanalyzation of every little thing is not only too much, but also not good for ya.

i don't think sis has given any dates, so everybody should just chill, playfully lash if u want, and keep themselves musically occupied until quee drops.

let's start here

This thread is more about her well-being and less about the wait for some music. You don't have to keep saying no shade, I'll know when it is bby

fhggggg okay bby, just wanted to make sure cuz i use

:traciandchelle:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

^

BrandyFromTheFuture

Is not releasing music/ an album going to help her though? I know an underperforming might crush her but I definitely think releasing a truly personal album could be therapeutic for her. It's not like she has to promote it, just to get it out into the world.

I really hope she has good friends around her.

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

she was launched into her path of ascension shortly after 2 11 
had she kept going with her next musical project at the time she wouldnt have made the changes she needed to make 
so she was forced in a sense to take time off and do some inner work 
and we cannot place a timetable of inner work when core wounds are brought to the surface to heal
and the healing process does not end as long as you are living but alot of it can be worked through and daily coping mechanisms are created to deal with them as bits arise again 

the biggest factor is learning to balance  your post awakening side with your 3d practical side
thats another curve of learning 

her bursts of confidence are genuine
the knowledge worth she has of self is genuine there isnt a fake it till you make it going on 
shes been forced to be authentic to who and what she is 

No there arent daily checkpoints for this 
and no outside influences of what she should be doing are affecting her (fans stans family friends labels trends etc) because her internal strength intuition and confidence and inner compass has been transformed

if all you care about is a release date for a body of musical work from her
you are stuck in the lower vibrations shes been ascending out of 

shes using music to follow her bliss and purpose
not for others

so we will take a backseat to that 

brandy is fine 

of course life still happens and we get down sometimes but she has better tools now to deal with them 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

reekz

October 17, 2019, 10:20:14 AM #24 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:40:42 AM by R.
 :'(

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Guys keep in mind if your association to brandy and whats going on with her is making you take a 2nd look at things
You need to heed that call

release the attachment
let go of timelines
dont question the process
remove the stan ism
become neutral

it truly means you are getting to a healthier space of acceptance and focusing on more important things in your life

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 10:17:55 AM
she was launched into her path of ascension shortly after 2 11
had she kept going with her next musical project at the time she wouldnt have made the changes she needed to make
so she was forced in a sense to take time off and do some inner work
and we cannot place a timetable of inner work when core wounds are brought to the surface to heal
and the healing process does not end as long as you are living but alot of it can be worked through and daily coping mechanisms are created to deal with them as bits arise again

the biggest factor is learning to balance  your post awakening side with your 3d practical side
thats another curve of learning

her bursts of confidence are genuine
the knowledge worth she has of self is genuine there isnt a fake it till you make it going on
shes been forced to be authentic to who and what she is

No there arent daily checkpoints for this
and no outside influences of what she should be doing are affecting her (fans stans family friends labels trends etc) because her internal strength intuition and confidence and inner compass has been transformed

if all you care about is a release date for a body of musical work from her
you are stuck in the lower vibrations shes been ascending out of

shes using music to follow her bliss and purpose
not for others

so we will take a backseat to that

brandy is fine

of course life still happens and we get down sometimes but she has better tools now to deal with them

that's interesting lew. can you please explain to me what the 3rd practical side is?

Gilgamesh.

October 17, 2019, 10:31:57 AM #27 Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:35:39 AM by Gilgamesh.
Sorr' i just can't take someone that sleeps with bottles of urine next to their bed seriously.

Scott.

she coming bby

Nah l think Lonz is only saying what the people have been noticing