Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 05, 2019, 02:13:18 PM
I hear they're gearing up to push Liv

they could be doing more with Naomi
Alicia is threw
wha are the iconics doing?
They might as well give Mandy and Dyke a short run with those tag  belts, they don't mean a damn thing anyway
Ember should be pushed
and I honestly don't want the sushi girls to be pushed like mdhxkxjxj there's nothing special about them to me anymore
Chun Li became a joke once she lost to Boobs at last year's WM. I know Peyton Royce recently got married to Tye Dillinger so she's taking time off. Billie Kay is garbage. Ember really needs a push. I would definitely give Dyke & Desire a run with the titles, turn Anorexa into a full time babyface.

I seriously wish they would turn Naomi heel again, her glow run is tired. Love queen to death, but I'm tired of the black female superstars being underutilized.

como la whore

I feel like there's too many girls now  :holdupguys: I kinda miss the 10 diva roster and each one had an amazing character.

I can't keep up with all these bitches now  :disgusted:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 05, 2019, 02:21:50 PM

Alicia is threw
They might as well give Mandy and Dyke a short run with those tag  belts, they don't mean a damn thing anyway
Ember should be pushed
and I honestly don't want the sushi girls to be pushed like mdhxkxjxj there's nothing special about them to me anymore
Chun Li became a joke once she lost to Boobs at last year's WM. I know Peyton Royce recently got married to Tye Dillinger so she's taking time off. Billie Kay is garbage. Ember really needs a push. I would definitely give Dyke & Desire a run with the titles, turn Anorexa into a full time babyface.

I seriously wish they would turn Naomi heel again, her glow run is tired. Love queen to death, but I'm tired of the black female superstars being underutilized.
VDJXHXKXUODUDJD

I do wish they'd turn Naomi Heel though

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 05, 2019, 02:13:05 PM

Not Queen being a decade older than Barely and looking younger than that thing. Barely ain't cute.  :dead:

VSDDVSDVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVSDVDSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

como la whore

a new interview with Smackdown queen Whorrie

it's a really nice interview and she still looks good. some of these moments though  :holdupguys: who voted for this mess sfsfdsffsfdsf

and that Trish comment at the end

"pretty sure that's not her last match  :rudone:"

:plzstop:

I always thought Trish and Torrie secretly hated each other

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 07, 2019, 03:40:24 PM

it's a really nice interview and she still looks good. some of these moments though  :holdupguys: who voted for this mess sfsfdsffsfdsf

This weathered loose puss whore. I kinda lived when she got decimated by her lookalike Krissy Vaine In 2007.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 05, 2019, 03:06:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 05, 2019, 02:21:50 PM

Alicia is threw
Ember should be pushed

VDJXHXKXUODUDJD

I do wish they'd turn Naomi Heel though
bdjdjsjskskala

I read reports that they're doing a new draft early next month to commemorate SD moving to Fox. They're getting rid of that god awful wild card rule and everyone is on the line for the new draft meaning some NXT stars will be making their main roster debut.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

This weathered loose puss whore. I kinda lived when she got decimated by her lookalike Krissy Vaine In 2007.

xcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

even on Trish's dvd Whorrie was a bit shady.

Obviously she got her start from her looks

like ok? the same can be said for you hun. and unlike you, Trish never had to strip down for Playboy.
:disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on September 07, 2019, 07:26:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

xcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

even on Trish's dvd Whorrie was a bit shady.

Obviously she got her start from her looks

like ok? the same can be said for you hun. and unlike you, Trish never had to strip down for Playboy.
:disgusted:
Oof! She's kick ass!

Trish will always be better than Whorrie in everything. The bitch had to be in Playboy twice and still lost "Babe Of The Year" with only 1 divas magazine cover.  :dead:

charlie.

Alicia is threw
Ember should be pushed

yea apparently  is getting a new character.

dddddd

and I agree with all of this !!!!!!
Ember is underused is way overdue a championship run.  :uhh:

I agree about the kabuki gorls but if it's true that they're giving the title to Char/Becky then I would love to see the, go against them. That would be a great match
:ohwow:

charlie.

Jjjfhfhfhj

watching this Becky & char vs bayley & Sasha

this match is cute and has some nice spots

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on September 09, 2019, 09:16:56 PM
Jjjfhfhfhj

Honestly should've saved it for the main event tonight. I didn't watch, who won?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 09, 2019, 09:34:08 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on September 09, 2019, 09:16:56 PM
Jjjfhfhfhj

Honestly should've saved it for the main event tonight. I didn't watch, who won?
Becky and Char won. Char brought the natural selection back and hit Barely with it. Rumor has it that Char is winning at Clash of Champions and Becks is supposed to retain leading up to a huge Hell In A Cell tag match with both RAW and SD Women's titles on the line....
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"