Rhoa getting back to the mess. Nene gets into it with the crew on next episode

Started by 🦚, November 27, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2019, 12:40:17 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 04, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
The only one that's silent about this whole snakegate storyline is Squidward. Notice how she hasn't said anything at all..

YoSVEDKA briefly mentioned it in some interview she did.

They got this thing doing interviews now? :uhh:
mad?
My good sis May is STEAMING!!
:welllol:
:blessed:

🦚

NeNe Leakes, 51, does not have a guaranteed answer on whether or not she'll be returning to Season 13 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The longtime Bravo star isn't entirely satisfied when it comes to certain areas of the show that fans don't necessarily see, which NeNe explained in an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife on Dec. 6! We asked NeNe if Season 12 will be her last season after its Nov. 3 premiere, and she admitted, "I don't know...I really don't know that. I never really know what I'm doing until the season is over and we talk about it."

However, NeNe was certain about one thing — "I just think there's a lot of things that aren't fair," NeNe confessed. Elaborating on what's not "fair," she added, "Just things that — Behind the scenes things that you guys don't get to see." With that said, NeNe — who starred as a main cast member on RHOA between Seasons 1-7 and 10-12 — said, "So I just have to talk with my team and decide what's best for me."

But NeNe's complaints don't include Kenya Moore's return to RHOA, even if they don't see "eye to eye," as NeNe told us. "No, [Kenya's return] didn't frustrate me," NeNe insisted. "I don't care to think about Kenya. I'm a pretty strong girl, and Kenya honestly cannot handle me."

Although NeNe isn't too happy with what's going on behind the scenes, she did admit the "season is going really good." That's because she thinks the show is airing her co-stars' true colors this time around! "I see kind of that they're starting to show a little bit of these other girls' personalities. Because I have felt like over the years, a lot of girls have gotten passes for whatever reason," NeNe explained to HollywoodLife. "Maybe there just wasn't a character they didn't want the viewers to see. But this year, I feel like they are showing these girls a little bit more true to who they are on the show."

Even if NeNe takes her leave from RHOA, she still has a business to run! Don't forget that the reality television star also oversees a retail empire, since she owns three brick-and-mortar Swagg Boutique stores in Maryland, Georgia and Florida.

Bye moosene  :howfestive:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Scott.

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
The only one that's silent about this whole snakegate storyline is Squidward. Notice how she hasn't said anything at all..

YoSVEDKA briefly mentioned it in some interview she did.

the way that they edited her face turning red right as she fumed up about Eva :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

get hot Queen! let one of these hos catch this heat

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 07, 2019, 03:26:44 PM
NeNe Leakes, 51, does not have a guaranteed answer on whether or not she'll be returning to Season 13 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. The longtime Bravo star isn't entirely satisfied when it comes to certain areas of the show that fans don't necessarily see, which NeNe explained in an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife on Dec. 6! We asked NeNe if Season 12 will be her last season after its Nov. 3 premiere, and she admitted, "I don't know...I really don't know that. I never really know what I'm doing until the season is over and we talk about it."

However, NeNe was certain about one thing — "I just think there's a lot of things that aren't fair," NeNe confessed. Elaborating on what's not "fair," she added, "Just things that — Behind the scenes things that you guys don't get to see." With that said, NeNe — who starred as a main cast member on RHOA between Seasons 1-7 and 10-12 — said, "So I just have to talk with my team and decide what's best for me."

But NeNe's complaints don't include Kenya Moore's return to RHOA, even if they don't see "eye to eye," as NeNe told us. "No, [Kenya's return] didn't frustrate me," NeNe insisted. "I don't care to think about Kenya. I'm a pretty strong girl, and Kenya honestly cannot handle me."

Although NeNe isn't too happy with what's going on behind the scenes, she did admit the "season is going really good." That's because she thinks the show is airing her co-stars' true colors this time around! "I see kind of that they're starting to show a little bit of these other girls' personalities. Because I have felt like over the years, a lot of girls have gotten passes for whatever reason," NeNe explained to HollywoodLife. "Maybe there just wasn't a character they didn't want the viewers to see. But this year, I feel like they are showing these girls a little bit more true to who they are on the show."

Even if NeNe takes her leave from RHOA, she still has a business to run! Don't forget that the reality television star also oversees a retail empire, since she owns three brick-and-mortar Swagg Boutique stores in Maryland, Georgia and Florida.

well report on nene as quick as you can!

They say shit like this every season to draw suspense. Queen Yovanna and Empress Ne' will be perched ki'd up on the season 13 intro side by side :popeyes:

STUNNA GOD

Nene must be pissed that other cast members are making more and just as much as her. Hun.. take the check or push.. cuz you're not really needed 

M-Rocka

Kenya can't handle me! yet she was furious at Cynth's Seagrams event and Kenya paid that beast dust. Last week's episode was a true testament that she wasn't and isn't at all needed.

🦚

"Kandi and Todd continue to deal with their parenting differences. Feeling a lack of control over her marriage, Kenya puts all her energy into her business. Nene invites Kandi and reveals some disturbing information about Cynthia. Eva's husband starts to worry that she's working too hard during her pregnancy, but she has no interest in slowing down. Marlo throws a party to launch her wig line and a very unexpected guest shows up."

Wsgdhhghj at this photo. Can someone turn it into an emoticon.  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: First Class on December 07, 2019, 04:35:14 PM
Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 07, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

well report on nene as quick as you can!

They say shit like this every season to draw suspense. Queen Yovanna and Empress Ne' will be perched ki'd up on the season 13 intro side by side :popeyes:
SHSJSJJFJFJJDJSNNTNDJFNDNXJDJFJDJDNNSNDNDD
D
D
DD

D
X
D
D
D
D
D
D
F
D

I'm SCREAMING at you standing for Yovanna too. You love MESS.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

Porscha looks gorgeous in the new confessional look.

When the hell these hoes getting to Toronto. Im bored.
——————///——————-