Started by FRANCE, April 03, 2021, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

HUGO

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on April 04, 2021, 06:29:53 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 03:33:49 PM
Bran is my fave so I'm gonna keep it a buck and not be delusional... B7 was not terrible but it was very lackluster. Like I don't have the urge to go back to it as a full body of work with the exception of few songs. Now every last one of her albums from start to finish >>>> (minus Sadiddy and Turn It Up)

:gorlonfire:

Its
Mama
Border
Rather
Morrow

the rest mmk gorl

B7 IS SOMEONES 3RD ALBUM but damn sure shouldnt be Brandys 7th
Say Something to me is one of the best tracks on there as well

HUGO

Oh I forgot UO. My fucking mess. She could've kept the rest tbh. Shit she has unreleased tracks that are way better than some of the mess she put on this album. I mean if she was gonna rap, Bran Nu got some way more tolerable versus than the bippity boppity boop and "Lion In My Pocket" mess she had on there. That's my girl but I'm thoroughly disgusted by some of the choices for this "come back" album cuz I KNOW she's better than this

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 10:53:51 PM
Oh I forgot UO. My fucking mess. She could've kept the rest tbh. Shit she has unreleased tracks that are way better than some of the mess she put on this album. I mean if she was gonna rap, Bran Nu got some way more tolerable versus than the bippity boppity boop and "Lion In My Pocket" mess she had on there. That's my girl but I'm thoroughly disgusted by some of the choices for this "come back" album cuz I KNOW she's better than this

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

a mess

and i was an advocate of branu but these bars are the wackest thing ever

but getting rid of pamper is first and foremost

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 10:49:26 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on April 04, 2021, 06:29:53 PM
Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 03:33:49 PM
Bran is my fave so I'm gonna keep it a buck and not be delusional... B7 was not terrible but it was very lackluster. Like I don't have the urge to go back to it as a full body of work with the exception of few songs. Now every last one of her albums from start to finish >>>> (minus Sadiddy and Turn It Up)

:gorlonfire:

Its
Mama
Border
Rather
Morrow

the rest mmk gorl

B7 IS SOMEONES 3RD ALBUM but damn sure shouldnt be Brandys 7th
Say Something to me is one of the best tracks on there as well

scrap something and lucid are decent as well but that sound is not something id want more from her

Different

Bish

And I forgot Say Something....

The bar is so high for Brandy, even a mediocre album would be some peoples best. But yes Brandy has to do better at editing. Give me a solid, short album over fillers.

But I'm buying (not streaming) whatever she decides to release. She's earned my lifelong support.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bish on April 04, 2021, 11:27:52 PM
And I forgot Say Something....

The bar is so high for Brandy, even a mediocre album would be some peoples best. But yes Brandy has to do better at editing. Give me a solid, short album over fillers.

But I'm buying (not streaming) whatever she decides to release. She's earned my lifelong support.

Yeah like i said it gives 3rd album teas for another artist

not a brandy mess 7 albums deep

my goodness

Different

Ma Lo

3 until she gives camper the boot and start giving me songs I know she capable of. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

April 05, 2021, 05:18:50 AM #54 Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 05:20:19 AM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Quote from: The Night King on April 05, 2021, 04:42:14 AM
3 until she gives camper the boot and start giving me songs I know she capable of.

i think its dickmatised at this point she knew from the start he was bullshit but she went back to him smh
he mustve laid it down

lay it down do down down do down down down ohhhh

Different

Gilgamesh.

Of all the producers Bran has worked with and tossed by the wayside afterwards, THIS is nigga she wants to keep working with?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 05, 2021, 07:04:31 AM
Of all the producers Bran has worked with and tossed by wayside afterwards, THIS is nigga she wants to keep working with?
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: im tellin yew dickmatised

Different

brocka4life

No expectations.
Like B7 and Camper or not, but it got her on main stages that she hadn't been on since before her grown daughter was born.