Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 12, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

Sounds lioe she tried to flex and got checked

ffff

Pretty much. She loves to mention hats the only time her and Queen won a Grammy. Is that not a backhanded compliment in a passive aggressive way?

How is that a passive aggressive compliment?

She'd be shading herself. Like how dumb fdfffffff

Its the truth, and it just speaks on the magic they made together with the record. I mean

The backhandedness is saying yew aint do shit on your own with a grammy
So dont treat me like im not  part of ur history

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FRANCE

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 12, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
Monica is very disrespectful towards Brandy and I?m actually shocked how some of you are defending her .. doesn?t make what Brandy did right but facts are facts
Naming her album The Boy Is Mine is the ultimate disrespect.

CREAM.

Yeah when sis admitted to bopping Brandy upside her head I just...

:diddraispoot:

And actually seemed PROUD about it. I hope brandy got some licks in. I would have bashed her skull against the wall.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I want to pummel that bitch

The iabtm era seemed fine to me

Monica thought  brandy and monica would jumpstart her era after two flop singles
And it back fired

Had the song done amazing things and would have been on both albums and would have made everything else irrelevant their success together caused more tension and the song still is

A genuine  joint album is the way imo

Different

brocka4life

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 13, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
I want to pummel that bitch

The iabtm era seemed fine to me

Monica thought  brandy and monica would jumpstart her era after two flop singles
And it back fired

Had the song done amazing things and would have been on both albums and would have made everything else irrelevant their success together caused more tension and the song still is

A genuine  joint album is the way imo

:hmph: joint album? That would never work.

Bruce

Quote from: Drop on July 13, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
Monica is very disrespectful towards Brandy and I?m actually shocked how some of you are defending her .. doesn?t make what Brandy did right but facts are facts

Monica was 17, theres a team of executives in suits and ties that had board meeting after meeting about that album. That was Clive and his goons, not Monica.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bruce on July 13, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

Monica was 17, theres a team of executives in suits and ties that had board meeting after meeting about that album. That was Clive and his goons, not Monica.

face it the bitch had nothing without that song

brand was around the same age with a team

and even she wasn't sweating that song that damn hard to be putting as the damn name of the album :kii: :kii:

Different

Keepitreal

July 13, 2018, 03:43:02 AM #458 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:48:08 AM by Keepitreal
I just checked iTunes and it?s on there..just says ?album Only? lol

Keepitreal

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 13, 2018, 01:59:06 AM
Quote from: Bruce on July 13, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

face it the bitch had nothing without that song

brand was around the same age with a team

and even she wasn't sweating that song that damn hard to be putting as the damn name of the album :kii: :kii:
umm she had the first night,angel of mine and for you I will...and more hits Before that  :diddraispoot:

Keepitreal

July 13, 2018, 04:05:26 AM #460 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 04:05:56 AM by Keepitreal
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on July 11, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
Lala posted it because she?s a ghetto ATLien too, Kandi commented and so did Tami Roman who was praising Brandy in her 20th anniversary video. I want their heads lol
Keri Hilson liked it too  :dead: then I seen Shannon liked it so monica most likely seen  :plzstop:

Keepitreal

Quote from: StarKitty on July 12, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
I feel like she aired their physical altercation on purpose.

She knew it would get people talking and hopefully add to the buzz surrounding the song.

She kinda played Brandy. Just my opinionata.
she NEVER bring it up they ASKED...and she said ?I said I was sorry? turnt to brandy aka didn?t she apologize and brandy said yes...not that big of a deal  :usuresis:

Keepitreal

A couple months ago Dallas was doing a stand up and was telling the story and said ?you know how Monica and brandy from two different places and one thing led to another and Monica punched her? like I can?t beleive he said that knowing how much drama that could have caused  :flamebroiled:

The Brandy Barbie

July 13, 2018, 12:20:40 PM #463 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:21:58 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: Keepitreal on July 13, 2018, 04:23:04 AM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 12, 2018, 04:23:32 PM
I feel like she aired their physical altercation on purpose.

She knew it would get people talking and hopefully add to the buzz surrounding the song.

She kinda played Brandy. Just my opinionata.
she NEVER bring it up they ASKED...and she said ?I said I was sorry? turnt to brandy aka didn?t she apologize and brandy said yes...not that big of a deal  :usuresis:

Lol She waited until Bran was in an interview that made her uncomfortable and brought that up as a way to chime in with the radio hosts in making fun of Brandy. She kept repeating Well I said I was sorry, didn?t I as a way to brag about it how tough she thought it made her look.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lovechild on July 11, 2018, 12:31:44 PM
Lol I wish she would come out and just speak on the beef because every few months she is throwing jabs at sis

!!!!!

just say it, own it and move on...

i'm sick of this stupid beef it's been 20 years... i dont wanna hear that bullshit in 2038...i mean come on