Kehlani Says She Realizes That She's a Lesbian

Started by Freemala Harris, April 08, 2021, 06:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Freemala Harris on April 08, 2021, 06:35:24 AM

Kehlani, who previously publicly labelled herself as queer, has opened up about her sexuality on social media.
Singer-songwriter Kehlani revealed more about her sexuality in an Instagram Live video.

Appearing on-screen, the artist posed the question to her fans: "You wanna know what's new about me? I finally know I'm a lesbian!"

Kehlani's comment was backed by another speaker on-screen who playfully shouted "Bomb drop!" after the singer broke her news.

Last year, in an interview with Diva Magazine, the artist spoke out about her identity.

"I'm definitely on the non-binary scale. But I still prefer and am totally fine with the pronoun 'she'," Kehlani explained.

"My energy has always been extremely fluid between masculine and feminine so that's why I use 'queer', and also, queer is inclusive to non-binary people."

Kehlani recently came out says she likes to use she and they pronouns. While the Instagram Live video has gained traction, many fans have been celebrating the artist's new label as a lesbian.

The singer-songwriter is yet to respond to the video or offer confirmation on her identity.

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/kehlani-says-she-finally-knows-she-is-a-lesbian/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-gaytimes&utm_content=later-16063630&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

Tops & zorls are taking ovah
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ok ... so she was fading from what DIM spotlight she had and she's playing the lezzo card again

Gilgamesh.

Young

Young

BrandyFromTheFuture

Sounds like doesn't like labels but feels pushed into applying them to herself

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 08, 2021, 10:28:58 AM
so .... her announcing it is a cry for attention ... got it

Almost

Cowgirl

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 08, 2021, 10:37:34 AM
so .... her announcing it is a cry for attention ... got it
u mad

Beau

Y'all do know most/many lgbtqia+  identify differently throughout different stages of life why can't she go through her self growth ..not everyone came out the wound flaming into one box.

Gilgamesh.