Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:01:08 AM
U know what, let's just call it what it is. Ever since the Afrodisiac era, Brandy has been lipping to pre-recorded vocals. She has never had a concert or show in OVER 15 YEARS where she has sang FULLY live for an hour or more. That is a part of the problem. When u rely so much on lipping, you lose confidence in what u can do live and that is the case with Brandy. No way in hell was Brandy gonna show up doing a 2hr show with all live vocals. And if that was the plan, thats why her voice gave out cause she's not used to doing that. The Whitney tribute on BET was pre-recorded while everyone including Cissy came out sounding off key and all, but Bran has to be perfect every time and doesn't wanna risk sounding bad. Then the nerves start to kick in especially if things cant go her usual way and she blames the team. Fuck dancers, Frank Gatson and all that shit. All we've ever really wanted from Bran at some point in time is just for her to stand in front of a mic and siiing. And do it LIVE like she used to when she was 15 and 18. A Beyonce I Am Yours kinda concert if u will. If that was the game plan, all this blame game shit wouldnt be going down. Bitch, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!
I?m cringing because this is all true too  :unsure:

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:03:02 AM
Purposefully misunderstood , bullied, belittled and pushed ... wow ... like wtf ..

?ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness? took me out :kii:

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s

BranLover

This industry has probably taken a real toll on Brandy. I wouldn?t be surprised if she?s going through mental issues. She needs a PR tho.

Bish

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!
Brandy has zero creative vision when it comes to live performances so I cannot even give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I think this one might have meant more to her sis
Franks posts sorta did it for me
:'(

But lash her
I?m not here telling no one to lay off
Y?all spent y?all money
I almost spent mine

Y?all should lash until y?all get ready to stop
I hate you right now :kii:

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 11:30:32 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 26, 2019, 11:29:07 AM
NSO Pops has worked with everyone from Nas to Diana Ross. I don?t know this engineer & wife she is talking about, but she is not special when it comes to NSO Pops.

:omgwatshappening:

I can?t keep up. I saw a comment about Brandy not being classical and maybe they couldn?t work with her because of that. I am saying they have done this series for years. I saw Diana Ross in 2016 with the NSO and the Nas concert was on PBS. They can work with anyone with any background.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:37:07 AM
Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 26, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 10:03:02 AM
Purposefully misunderstood , bullied, belittled and pushed ... wow ... like wtf ..

?ignore everything related to the opposition and clear Universal signs to avoid claiming illusions of illness? took me out :kii:

Moesha a ki
this writer

Ack!
Hcjdjdjdjdjdjd

Is it JK Rowling?s
cgcuvugu

You're going to burn in hell

Young

I?m sorry but you can?t tell me she ain?t got a supply of lipped tracks she could have tipped on stage to

You just can?t tell me otherwise

Probably have different versions for each song tbh by this point

Kurama

Quote from: HUGO on January 26, 2019, 11:30:57 AM
She done forced them ppl to make their IG account private.  :uhh:

Smart move. Kinda bogus of her to tag them knowing that some of her fans might attack simply because they take her word as law...

Even though there have MULTIPLE instances showcasing something aint quite right with her.

HUGO

Tbh Brandy is one of the main reasons I stand clear of Aquarius girls. Something in my gut just tells me they?re not all there and she proves it.

BranBran

I?m gonna keep supporting her music, bc it has brought me so much joy, but I?m tired of her blaming other people. I wanna trust her, but it?s always the same.

HUGO

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 26, 2019, 11:40:28 AM
Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 11:30:32 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on January 26, 2019, 11:29:07 AM
NSO Pops has worked with everyone from Nas to Diana Ross. I don?t know this engineer & wife she is talking about, but she is not special when it comes to NSO Pops.

:omgwatshappening:

I can?t keep up. I saw a comment about Brandy not being classical and maybe they couldn?t work with her because of that. I am saying they have done this series for years. I saw Diana Ross in 2016 with the NSO and the Nas concert was on PBS. They can work with anyone with any background.
exactly why I don?t think it was a background vocal problem. Hell Fantasia did a show with them too. It think it?s honestly just  Brandy!!

BranLover

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 11:05:13 AM
Quote from: Babyface on January 26, 2019, 11:02:31 AM
See I hate that she had to call ppl out.
Now this is gonna be a big back and forth.
Even if it?s true she shoulda just went with what she initially said.
This is just gonna cause more drama.

More drama and no music.
:omf:

I was so sure that she was gonna say to herself, "Damn I feel bad lemme leak a song for these gorls or something."

Nope, instead it's "lemme give these muthafuckas a piece of my mind while my comments are disabled and the starz can't gimme a piece of theirs"

sdsd

gdhhdhfbf

Right! Sis has too much pride.

Kurama

Triple threat!

Took me the fuck out tho. Bran was high af when she went back to edit!

BrandyFromTheFuture

I hope she gives an interview explaining all of this soon