Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

dsDDSDSSDDddsdsdsdsds

a modest queen

M-Rocka

como la whore

charlie.

charlie.

this liv morgan promo just left me more confused :uhh: they better not fuck this up

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 16, 2019, 08:57:40 PM
this liv morgan promo just left me more confused :uhh: they better not fuck this up
Bathtub! The real me! In my own skin!

I don't know why I feel like this is going to garner yet another lukewarm response from the crowd. This is going to be so bad. :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2019, 05:21:32 AM
Quote from: marijuana. on December 16, 2019, 08:57:40 PM
Bathtub! The real me! In my own skin!

I don't know why I feel like this is going to garner yet another lukewarm response from the crowd. This is going to be so bad. :plzstop:
d
sdkl;sd

fr. it's Emmalina all over again  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

GHHBBBBBBHXHXUIX

i wonder if the sister Abigail Liv rumors are true 

M-Rocka

ffffffffff

Gorls, Nia Jax & Ruby Riott are expected to return at the Royal Rumble. They're training at the PC or whatever. I'm guessing that's when Liv Morgan will debut as Olivia (I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be her new name).

And also, where the hell is Jay????? :uhh:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2019, 08:13:44 AM
ffffffffff

Gorls, Nia Jax & Ruby Riott are expected to return at the Royal Rumble. They're training at the PC or whatever. I'm guessing that's when Liv Morgan will debut as Olivia (I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be her new name).

And also, where the hell is Jay????? :uhh:

bitch.. fks;lf

I would actually live for that.
and if they saving for Ember and Naomi to return that way,

I wouldn't be mad either.
:ohwow:

cause the entrants they had last year were so lackluster  :plzstop: esp compared to first year's

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on December 18, 2019, 06:16:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2019, 08:13:44 AM
ffffffffff

And also, where the hell is Jay????? :uhh:

bitch.. fks;lf

I would actually live for that.
and if they saving for Ember and Naomi to return that way,

I wouldn't be mad either.
:ohwow:

cause the entrants they had last year were so lackluster  :plzstop: esp compared to first year's
!!!!!

I just want Naomi to return and give us another heel run. I'd love to see Sasha ditch Barely and reunite Team BAD w/ Tamina and have them go after the tag team titles while Sasha goes after the SD women's title.

Stephanie just did an interview saying YAWNda is definitely returning, she just doesn't know when and where. Like girl, we already know she'll probably return to RR, win the shit and go after Becky. :dead: