SLAAAAAY!!!! Ghans look at the Soul Train Awards 2015 UPCLOSE

Started by 4everSLAYanafan, November 07, 2015, 01:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

BigDawg

Rxxf

BRANDY

Zankou.

Hugo

I think the pants suit is fine. Just that 6 year old black girl hair style

Angel In Disguise

November 07, 2015, 09:24:14 AM #21 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:34:48 AM by Angel In Disguise
She really looks fantastic minus the shoes.  This is the only place I'm seeing complaining.  People went up for this similar look and now it's "Ahhhhhhhh!  Worst hair ever!!!!!!!!"

Brandy in braids is ICONIC.  She looks fabulous with them.

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on November 07, 2015, 09:24:14 AM
She really looks fantastic minus the shoes.  This is the only place I'm seeing complaining.  People went up for this similar look and now it's "Ahhhhhhhh!  Worst hair ever!!!!!!!!"

Brandy in braids is ICONIC.  She looks fabulous with them.
This is not the same look.  These braids are terrible imhfo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2015, 09:36:01 AM

This is not the same look.  These braids are terrible imhfo

The look is similar.  Kari Williams did both and she has skills.  I can't change people's minds, though, so I'm not going to try.

:cheerup:

Code Red: itsMista

BranLover

Wtv

I dont see her look/s on these shows as a big deal, what matters to me the most is the actual songs choosen.
And we've just had two old songs performances 2 years back to back. There is where I have an issue

Code Red: itsMista

Most people can't perform there old song at awards. She need to remind ppl of her classics because Sitting in my Room is timeless but she do need to come hard with new music afterwards