K. Michelle enlists Timbaland, Rico Love, & Diane Warren & Ester Dean for third album.

Started by Dee, July 01, 2015, 04:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-29-k-michelle-teaming-up-with-timbaland-for-next-album/

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]
QuotekmichellemusicWow. Life is crazy. All my life I wanted to work with legendary Diane Warren @Diane_warren and 2receive a call that she wants to work with me on my 3rd album is shocking. Meeting her and singing with her today has me in tears. I just love music. I don't love being famous, I hate it. I don't seek attention I seek comfort through music. If this is going to be my last album it's going to be amazing. I'll walk away before I continue to stunt my growth and be who im not anymore. I'm not an R&B artist, that's just not who I am. Sorry. I'm just music. All Music????

Dee

Gilgamesh.

third album?

when did she release the second one?

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Hugo

FINE.

demitri.petty

Quote from: Hugo on July 01, 2015, 12:47:34 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 01, 2015, 12:45:32 PM
Thought she was leaving music. :udontlookok:

Right!

If you would have HER tweets she said ONE MORE ALBUM and she's out. So she is, but this is her last one

Wtv

I hope Tim doesnt give her songs too dope that should have went to Bran, lol. no shade to K.M, but..... Tim, keep your best work to come for Bran, honey  :-D

Scott.

Dee

Quote from: SCOTTland on July 01, 2015, 02:07:12 PM
The haters stay flocking in

!!!
:plzstop: not when their faves are doing 19k first week and going BLIND

Boomz

cccc

Why do y'all hate K so much?

I enjoy her. Both music and personality wise.