Brandy Announces New Single

Started by Superdib, June 25, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2019, 09:54:44 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on June 26, 2019, 09:50:42 AM
I don't like Daniel Ceasar tho........ :rudone:

I mean, it's a step up from Lil Keed.

That has nothing to do with me not liking Daniel Caesar.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

I wonder if it has a groovy vibe to it.  I hope it's not a Best Part part 2.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

FRANCE

Im still waiting on Brandy and/or Daniel to announce it tho.

yearofbrandy

The longer she don't post nothing, the more I'm worried this ain't coming or true. She still got borderline in her bio on ig

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: yearofbrandy on June 26, 2019, 11:53:14 AM
The longer she don't post nothing, the more I'm worried this ain't coming or true. She still got borderline in her bio on ig

Apparently "Borderline" is the official single the duet is supposedly a buzz joint to coincide with the Fantasia joint
🙄

Heated🔥

Quote from: Unmade on June 26, 2019, 06:58:54 AM
Whomever styled her the 2/11 era that's who I want
that Ashely guy.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on June 26, 2019, 12:03:21 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on June 26, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Apparently "Borderline" is the official single the duet is supposedly a buzz joint to coincide with the Fantasia joint
either way she needs to say something.

RatherBe

So brandy still ain't confirmed this? K. I'm not excited anymore. I ain't getting riled for this bitch to just leave us high and dry..

Moon

Quote from: AJ on June 26, 2019, 12:56:49 PM
So brandy still ain't confirmed this? K. I'm not excited anymore. I ain't getting riled for this bitch to just leave us high and dry..

!

until there's an official confirmation / acknowledgement I'm treating this as fake news

BAPHOMET.

where did the cover art come from? 

lovechild

Y'all know Brandy love to give a secretive surprise tea . She said right before this dropped to look out for her around that time lol sis is prolly recording a video right now 

Mrd0ndada

I think the info & pic may have gotten leaked prematurely. She more than likely was just gonna pop up & post the art work the day of...  (Like hey guys new single) but some blogs jumped the gun.    Sometimes they send info to blogs days ahead to prep the release.  I do believe it's coming cause she said for the FIRST time of this impending era to look out for something around this time.  We're technically frustrated with ourselves for speculating all this time when she promised nothing but new is coming.    
🙄

Gilgamesh.

A whole 24 hours later and she can't update her I IG story!? But had that Keed fags album in her fucking bio. I cannot and will not with her. :plzstop: 

Just looking forward to seeing Fanny and Jaz lash her to smithereens at this point.