I Wish Brandy Would Work With Them Again...

Started by .betterwiseup, March 25, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on March 25, 2017, 05:37:10 PM
Quote from: SingBran on March 25, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
It's ok, Ray
Breathe
I don't think it was that deep, hun
:dead:

It could be the STYLE of singing... Cee-lo is a bit over the top.
!!!!
Ceelo's style is quote different from Brandy's, dramatic.
Brandy is a way more confident vocalist now
Yea ESPECIALLY then during Afro. Brandy Now would fit in a lil better with his style
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2017, 05:47:06 PM
Quote from: Saint on March 25, 2017, 05:37:10 PM
Quote from: SingBran on March 25, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
It's ok, Ray
Breathe
I don't think it was that deep, hun
:dead:

It could be the STYLE of singing... Cee-lo is a bit over the top.
!!!!
Ceelo's style is quote different from Brandy's, dramatic.
Brandy is a way more confident vocalist now
Yea ESPECIALLY then during Afro. Brandy Now would fit in a lil better with his style
thats by choice though
Brandy COULD have went in on Necessary like most of the songs on Full Moon
but she was going for a certain sound, not she was intimidated and couldnt sing it

Vonc2002

March 25, 2017, 05:57:52 PM #17 Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 05:58:11 PM by Vonc2002
If Brandy was always comfortable with her voice and pushing it then i could agree, but she hasnt been so i don't.  That's why her live performances lacked for a number of yrs. Im not quick to say that's not true, sorry
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Camo

Quote from: 1.7 on March 25, 2017, 05:24:41 PM
its a good song, but its not the type of sound I use from her, personally.

I preffer the I tried, Should I go, Finally vibe
I feel like that song fits with these.

Camo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2017, 05:57:52 PM
If Brandy was always comfortable with her voice and pushing it then i could agree, but she hasnt been so i don't.  That's why her live performances lacked for a number of yrs. Im not quick to say that's not true, sorry

RAY7

Brandy in the studio and live are 2 different things
she definitely has always been STELLAR on studio vocals

Vonc2002

March 25, 2017, 06:05:52 PM #21 Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:06:21 PM by Vonc2002
EH....... Initially that was my issue with Afodisiac anyway. I didn't feel like she  was SINGING.  I kinda disliked the album when it first came out.  Being intimidated to sing goes right along with that tbh. And we know she's had stage fright n mess before. She couldve been uneasy about her vocals at that point.  Matter FACT Afrodisiac is when she started the lip synching now that i think about it.  Yea, i could see it

b7

Nah brandy in the studio is a singers singer. I don't buy that either

She specially went for a specific sound and style on that album. Always switches it up vocally. She wasn't fully confident during human era and arguably gave some of her best vocals in LIFE :dead:

I get what they were saying but it was worded poorly

Rxxf

Ya'll don't turn this praise into this
Not in the MIDST of Necessary

BRANDY

b7

And it's possible now. Her and Ceelo are now under the same management

Vonc2002

Quote from: SingBran on March 25, 2017, 06:08:33 PM
Ya'll don't turn this praise into this
Not in the MIDST of Necessary

Ur right.  I want them reunited

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Wtv

Celo would probably die before Brandy actually releases something