December is about to end...

Started by Noni, December 17, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I don?t think anyone has a right to be mad at her until mid January tbh..

RAY7

You know damn what
I?m switching to team Monica
this girl is out of it

Cowgirl

RAY7

We did not get this far for her to fall out with yet another person and possibly scrap the project

yummy

December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM #51 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:24:31 PM by ANIMMAI
The passive aggression in that comment is gross

And she was supposed to release a song this month?

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow
Bran hun :everythingok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on December 17, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days ago when this pic was posted now she?s not anymore...matched with the comment she left under the pic , kinda makes sense.

You have got to be fucking kidding me...

4 fucking k

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM
Quote4everbrandy@blackculturenews you better effing know it. #DJseemsToBeConfused #HeNeedsToGiveItUp #neverSaynever before Justin Bieber #She congrats @hermusicofficial love you forever ...but yo producer ?#wow

Jesus

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 17, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days when this pic was posted now she?s not matched with the comment she left, makes sense.

Nnnn am I gon hafta cancel bran

I?m really livid

What?s going on

Noni

I just saw on black culture news that Brandy unfollowed Camper & threw slight shade at him abt being HER?s producer?  Love Bran But she HAS to cut the shit!   Look in the comments of this pic... she was clearly following him 2 days ago when this pic was posted now she?s not anymore...matched with the comment she left under the pic , kinda makes sense.

You can not be serious

:melmel:

A frikkin joke

Young

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 17, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
You know damn what
I?m switching to team Monica
this girl is out of it

Fnfcncncnfnfnfnff
F
C
C

New music might be coming tonight bro

Zankou.

December 17, 2018, 01:30:55 PM #59 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:31:11 PM by Zanny
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 17, 2018, 01:28:07 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Like........... is she mad that he feels he and her have a chemistry?  Brandy is so unlikable now, am sorry :dead:

I think she's mad that camper didn't mention bran and rodney as a duo in the caption

QuotetheycallmecamperQuincy Jones & Michael Jackson
Timberland & Aaliyah
Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis & Janet
40 & Drake
Me & @hermusicofficial

QuoteblackculturenewsBrandy and Rodney Jerkins

Quote from: Zanny on December 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

either way it's a mess