RAY7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 12:10:39 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 12:07:20 PM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 12:01:57 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 11:58:49 AM
Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on December 06, 2021, 11:55:41 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 11:54:12 AM
Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on December 06, 2021, 11:49:25 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 11:47:35 AMIDK why we're in here acting like gay men are weak defenseless wimps out here
not all gay men, just the one who requested to be moved in fear of his life
Even he could've went down swinging. He died from blunt force trauma, not a gunshot
what's your point here
that there were 2 grown men who equally were able to harm each other in this instance. The gay one wasn't at a disadvantage at all
gay men (particularly gay men who are clockable/noticeably gay) are at a "disadvantage" from the moment they step foot into a jail cell

He ultimately lost his life because of his sexuality. Not because he started beef , not because he stole someone's food ...simply because he was gay, someone didn't like it and didn't feel he deserved to breathe around them

How is this not a "disadvantage"? If he were straight, chances are he'd still be alive. Think about it king  . Think hard.
a sassy, lisping, flamboyant gay man still can physically beat up a straight man. You'd be surprised how often this happens. They may be more likely to be approached but they are in there shanking niggas just like everyone else. It's JAIL they're not in there because they're polite well-behaved angels
ray this is not about physical strength. Of course there are gay men who can fight and have muscles etc.

I'm from the hood. I've seen them. They exist. Lol

This is about someone being targeted JUST because they're perceived to be gay. This is about someone's chances of being attacked or being killed in prison climbing significantly higher just because they enter as a gay person

This about them being a minority in a prison dominated by men who are not gay or gay identifying (being outnumbered), and how that can affect them . That is the disadvantage.
We can agree that open gays are more likely to be targeted of course in prison. Ppl will always bully/attack them because of that. But just because you are a target doesnt mean you are defenseless or doomed to just die or be injured. Ppl learn how to adapt to their surroundings for survival. Aggressors can be injured/killed in self-defense. How is that not logical?

shante smith

December 06, 2021, 12:51:26 PM #92 Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 12:52:20 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Ray think of it this way.

Lion vs bull in the wild

The bull is big and strong , able to defend itself and even kill a lion with its sharp horns if it's attacked. It will not go down without a fight.

But in the bigger picture , who's at the disadvantage in the wild? (Regardless of instances where the bull was the victor and killed a lion who attacked)

The predator or the prey?

RAY7

Which one would be considered the prey? Bulls are clearly not from wild like Lions are so they're out of their element however, Lions are usually after gazelles, antelope etc, so a Lion wouldn't be well versed in how to attack a Bull lol

shante smith

December 06, 2021, 01:22:37 PM #96 Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 01:25:17 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 01:21:38 PM
That's a Buffalo
it's a Buffalo BULL.
with the horns as I described it

r u really doing this lol

Bulls exist in the wild.

RAY7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 01:22:37 PM
That's a Buffalo
it's a Buffalo BULL.

Bulls exist in the wild.
there's different types of buffalo and bulls I wasn't thinking of this kind.

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on December 06, 2021, 01:29:04 PM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 01:22:37 PM
That's a Buffalo
it's a Buffalo BULL.

Bulls exist in the wild.
there's different types of buffalo and bulls I wasn't thinking of this kind.
jfjfnfnfnf

mmmm hmmm.

well now u know bvy.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 12:51:26 PM
Ray think of it this way.

Lion vs bull in the wild

The bull is big and strong , able to defend itself and even kill a lion with its sharp horns if it's attacked. It will not go down without a fight.

But in the bigger picture , who's at the disadvantage in the wild? (Regardless of instances where the bull was the victor and killed a lion who attacked)

The predator or the prey?

The fkn prey.

I don't know how the girls have the energy to pussy foot around everything every day.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 11:49:38 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on December 06, 2021, 11:44:30 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 06, 2021, 11:36:31 AM
Do you know what homophobic men in prison do to gay men Oph?

Take a wild guess.

Yes im an "expert" ... on common sense lol

this is "common sense". this is sn assumption that all gay men are weak and get punked by homophobes in prison

cvccvcvvccv
this is not an assumption of weakness. It's a history of vulnerability backed by actual data/statistics .

QuoteLesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) prisoners often face additional challenges compared to non-LGBT prisoners. According to Just Detention International, LGBT inmates are "among the most vulnerable in the prison population". 67% of LGBT prisoners in California report being assaulted while in prison. The vulnerability of LGBT prisoners has led some prisons to separate them from other prisoners, while in others they are housed with the general population.

Your turn . 🤷🏾

um, this has nothing to do with your ASSUMPTION that this gay man was afraid for his safety. we didn't know that until it was reported. this poll doesn't say 67% of gay prisons are afraid for their safety. only that they reported being assaulted. and tbh.... who ISN'T assaulted. its prison. vvvvccccv

ur turn

:letsmessfag:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

RAY7

Also, that statistic is "LGBT" and in California and "reported" meaning it's including females who are lesbians, transmen etc and only reported for 1 state
AND ppl could be lying or not telling all the facts :dead:. When this discussion is about gay men vs straight men in prayer in general 

how u let him cheat

i don't think anyone has a reason to lie about bein assaulted in prison hun
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.