Tyler the Creator apparently comes out as gay/bi

Started by SouravMay, July 10, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

http://www.afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/tyler-the-creator-maybe-possibly-comes-out-in-leaked-album

Tip owt then Kings

QuoteAfter announcing the July 21st release date for his newest album, ?Scum Fuck Flower Boy?, Tyler, The Creator fans woke up to reports that the album had in fact leaked early. The 14-track release features Khali Uchis, Estelle, Roy Ayers, Lil Wayne, Jaden Smith and more.

But fans across Twitter were quickly drawn to a series of lyrics on several tracks that could be interpreted as Tyler coming out. With lyrics like, "I been kissing white boys since 2004" on "I Ain?t Got Time". And on ?Garden Shed?, his collaboration with Estelle, Tyler raps, ?That was real love I was in, Ain?t no reason to pretend? before spitting ?All my friends was lost / They couldn?t read the signs / I didn?t want to talk / I tell ?em my location and they ain?t want to walk," appearing to be out his struggle to come to terms with his sexuality.

This isn?t the first time Tyler has been open about his sexuality?or toyed with the idea that he is into men?in 2015 tweeting:

B7

GRAND

xcccc

hes been calling himself gay for years but always adds a 'haha'

so i just stopped reading into it

Cartierline

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowboy Nine

Kurama

Freemala Harris

dddd I can't tell whether he's trolling or not so eh

GRAND

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 10, 2017, 12:48:55 PM
he's cute. welcome aboard haha

did his last alber flop or something? don't keep up with him but this sounds like promo
vxccccc

hes never been a big seller

always saying off the wall shit though

yummy

doesn't he have a bunch of sus lines like this? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Freeruu on July 10, 2017, 12:51:35 PM
dddd I can't tell whether he's trolling or not so eh
But this is also how i feel.  It doesn't matter one way or the other tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

I wouldn't be surprised.

He acts just like Tonio.     

SouravMay

Quote from: Drais. on July 10, 2017, 01:11:03 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.

He acts just like Tonio.     

In my mind they are the same person nnnnn
B7

MAY