Young bby come in....Brandy is following Monica again ffffff

Started by HUGO, February 09, 2020, 03:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 09, 2020, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2020, 10:31:18 PM
As hood as Monica thinks she is you can tell she still clings to having a lil bit of that  "good image" and Brandy not so much these days so it kinda feels like a shift.
wasn't Monica just posing with military weapons last year?
That's not the persona she brings to televised interviews. I never said she's squeaky clean she's a hood booger from ATL.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on February 09, 2020, 04:00:11 PM
Come save music Queens :stressed:

We need Branica to slay 2020

I hate to say it but I low key wouldn't mind it right now.  As long as it's organic and not fake af. 

Also we never know What is going on behind the scenes. They coulda made up a year ago.  A follow doesn't mean anything.

GLOCK

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2020, 10:31:18 PM
As hood as Monica thinks she is you can tell she still clings to having a lil bit of that  "good image" and Brandy not so much these days so it kinda feels like a shift.
:dead:

BORderline

Quote from: ShujQuarius on February 09, 2020, 11:25:57 PM
God I hate Monica's insufferable ass :disgusted:

Hhvghhhgffddhbhu
Hhgxrtg
Hvxsth

Always trying to prove something or make it about her 💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️💆🏾‍♂️
People like this are annoying AF 😩

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Hugo on February 09, 2020, 03:55:23 PM
ffff Mon has yet to follow back. Hopefully she does  :dead:

i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't...and i would understand... hell in her shoes i wouldn't... hell u decided to unfollow me that's on you...stay over there...

i hope Bran grows up when it comes to Mo...if u don't like her leave her alone...
stop throwing' shade and throw ur subliminals...

One thing that can't be denied, Monica has always shown Brandy love praising her talent and her voice over the years and she still does when asked about...Bran on the other hand stay(ed) throwing' shade every chance she gets and that's very sad and childish.. i don't get it..it's not 98 no more gurl... move on!
if u don't really fuck with her keep it movin'

ugh....  mental self

and y'all know theses bitches don't mesh well... let them have a tour if y'all want one of them end up in Jail ..and i'm sure as hell it's gon be Mo cause Bran might get her ass whooped a 2nd time 

cdfsgh

yearofbrandy

Monika

Yahudah

lovechild