DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)

Started by AfroJisiac, October 23, 2020, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: 123 on October 23, 2020, 08:58:55 PM
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

stfu and be grateful that we aren't enduring another Brandy drought. it isn't even bad. not my cup of tea though.
We waited 8 years and are just supposed to be grateful?? Ummm no this is an ERA and its what I expect....LASH after LASH, not something just thrown my way. Why as a Brandy fan we always have to settle, no mam.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Le Champ

In Brandy's defense, she's not responsible for the trash being released as a single from his album. 
I'm only holding her accountable for that abysmal No Tomorrow remix :omf:

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 23, 2020, 09:36:29 PM
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

stfu and be grateful that we aren't enduring another Brandy drought. it isn't even bad. not my cup of tea though.
We waited 8 years and are just supposed to be grateful?? Ummm no this is an ERA and its what I expect....LASH after LASH, not something just thrown my way. Why as a Brandy fan we always have to settle, no mam.
ohhh

ur annoying AF

u need a ban like that weirdo dud Lewis

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on October 23, 2020, 09:37:50 PM
In Brandy's defense, she's not responsible for the trash being released as a single from his album.
I'm only holding her accountable for that abysmal No Tomorrow remix :omf:

!!!!!!

Yeah b/c that Remix made me appreciate the Original sooooo much more... can't believe she approved those vocals on the remix

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Manistee on October 23, 2020, 10:06:44 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 23, 2020, 09:36:29 PM
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

ohhh

ur annoying AF

u need a ban like that weirdo dud Lewis
Girl sit down and mind the business that pays you. I dnt need a ban for voicing my opinion, we know ur expectations are mediocre.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track