Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 10, 2016, 10:20:20 PM
ccc;

popalar!
boy..

niohug7fy86dt57r6

eww! get away from me! :stressed:

weren't u just @ the station last week askin me 4 mess :usureuok:

Cocoa

I love telling them I don't have any money and then walk back out the store with lottery tickets, a drink and a whole big bag of snacks and mess.

:letsmessfag:

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Yeah that's so weird. I was ay the gas station the other night getting gas and this man pulled up behind and asked me could I help him out with a few dollars for gas. I'm looking at this nigga like "Your old grown ass riding around with no fucking gas in your car?" I told him No flat out and got in my car and pulled off.

Nigga was driving a 2015 Camry, clean asf begging for gas money tf 😐😒

LOONA.

February 10, 2016, 10:30:45 PM #10 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:31:40 PM by Drais.
Quote from: Coc' on February 10, 2016, 10:23:45 PM
I love telling them I don't have any money and then walk back out the store with lottery tickets, a drink and a whole big bag of snacks and mess.

:letsmessfag:

:omgwatshappening:

OMMMMMMMMMM

Thats exactly what I did.

You have to be careful with these people. This lady was asking me could I drive her home. I'm like if you live right down the street why don't you just walk? Why not ask to use my phone to call someone to come get you instead?

It's just shady tbh

Boomz

I don't give rides. That's just dangerous.

But I give money all the time. If I use a 5 dollar bill to buy a Red Bull, then I give them whatever change was left. Doesn't matter to me what they chose to do with it. Whether they used it for bus fare, got a cup of soup, brought a beer or a crack rock. What matters is, I made a person happy in that moment.

Don't believe much in God but I'm a firm believer in karma. What ever you put out into the universe it comes back around.

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on February 10, 2016, 10:38:14 PM
I don't give rides. That's just dangerous.

But I give money all the time. If I use a 5 dollar bill to buy a Red Bull, then I give them whatever change was left. Doesn't matter to me what they chose to do with it. Whether they used it for bus fare, got a cup of soup, brought a beer or a crack rock. What matters is, I made a person happy in that moment.

Don't believe much in God but I'm a firm believer in karma. What ever you put out into the universe it comes back around.
?

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

I usually give them a few dollars :stressed: Unless they give drunk/crackhead teas.