People who ask for money & rides at gas stations

Started by LOONA., February 10, 2016, 10:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Boomer on February 10, 2016, 10:38:14 PM
I don't give rides. That's just dangerous.

But I give money all the time. If I use a 5 dollar bill to buy a Red Bull, then I give them whatever change was left. Doesn't matter to me what they chose to do with it. Whether they used it for bus fare, got a cup of soup, brought a beer or a crack rock. What matters is, I made a person happy in that moment.

Don't believe much in God but I'm a firm believer in karma. What ever you put out into the universe it comes back around.

n

They're using that money to buy drugs.

Code Red: itsMista

Boomz

Quote from: Drais. on February 10, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

But I give money all the time. If I use a 5 dollar bill to buy a Red Bull, then I give them whatever change was left. Doesn't matter to me what they chose to do with it. Whether they used it for bus fare, got a cup of soup, brought a beer or a crack rock. What matters is, I made a person happy in that moment.

Don't believe much in God but I'm a firm believer in karma. What ever you put out into the universe it comes back around.

n

Well when they overdosed, hopefully they died in a state of fckin euphoria!

:usureuok:

death

Quote from: Herbie on February 10, 2016, 10:39:44 PM

?
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssd

death

Herb.

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 10, 2016, 10:45:45 PM

?
cant brearhe

LOONA.

Boomz

Quote from: Herbie on February 10, 2016, 10:46:53 PM

?
cant brearhe

Yes!

Planning the funeral now.  :sobusyjetsetter:

LOONA.

Quote from: Boomer on February 10, 2016, 10:43:14 PM
Quote from: Drais. on February 10, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

n

Well when they overdosed, hopefully they died in a state of fckin euphoria!

:usureuok:

R u bragging about causing it?

:diddraispoot:

Cocoa

nnn

on my last trip...

this bum in Vegas said Jesus told him I should give him one hundred dollars.

I told him Jesus said to get a job.

death

Boomz

February 10, 2016, 10:55:12 PM #27 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:55:47 PM by Boomer
All ki-ki's aside, just because y'all are rotten/cutthroat fags doesn't mean everyone has bad intentions. I didn't grow up with a whole lot and if my mom and dad were too prideful to ask for help, don't know where I'd be. Never know if or when you'll be the one asking for help.

Marg, that man might have lost his wallet and needed to get home to his 9 months pregnant wife. You should have at least inquired a little more before burning rubber.

LOONA.

Yeah that sounds cute in a perfect world but not on earth.

I've experienced and seen more than enough to not entertain weird people on the street.

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on February 10, 2016, 10:48:41 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 10, 2016, 10:46:53 PM

?
cant brearhe

Yes!

Planning the funeral now.  :sobusyjetsetter:
:omgwatshappening: