People who ask for money & rides at gas stations

Started by LOONA., February 10, 2016, 10:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

And that same man with the pregnant wife might need a ride home but you wouldn't give him one because its dangerous.

See how it works both ways

Boomz

Quote from: Drais. on February 10, 2016, 11:10:42 PM
And that same man with the pregnant wife might need a ride home but you wouldn't give him one because its dangerous.

See how it works both ways

Oh  gur

It's not the same. Giving him $3 and bookin would not put your well being in jeopardy like riding a stranger around in your car would! You niggers always claiming well off anyway. SHARE A LIL!

I wasn't trying to make anyone feel bad. All I was saying is extend a hand sometimes.

Faggot.  :hmph:

yummy

There's one guy who would post outside the subway stop I take to work and ask for money every morning. I gave a few dollars on different occasions and then he would be waiting for me outside the station as I walked up :uhh:

He thought it was gonna turn into a habit and I politely started to ignore his ass until he got the point

Boomz

February 10, 2016, 11:23:08 PM #33 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 11:23:18 PM by Boomer
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 10, 2016, 11:21:06 PM
There's one guy who would post outside the subway stop I take to work and ask for money every morning. I gave a few dollars on different occasions and then he would be waiting for me outside the station as I walked up :uhh:

He thought it was gonna turn into a habit and I politely started to ignore his ass until he got the point

Now see...

That's different. I'm not gonna be somebody's Bank of America.

LOONA.

ack! not the same!

Yes it is dummy. My friend got robbed at gunpont trying to give somebody money. They set him up. You put yourself in danger in any sitiuation. God forbids it happens to you.

LOONA.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Rihanna's Fetus on February 10, 2016, 10:23:45 PM
I love telling them I don't have any money and then walk back out the store with lottery tickets, a drink and a whole big bag of snacks and mess.

:letsmessfag:

now see...

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Boomz

February 10, 2016, 11:51:54 PM #38 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 11:53:37 PM by Boomer
You put yourself in danger in any sitiuation

Exactly. A person can just skip the bullshit/conversation n walk up and put a gun to your head. But not everyone has those intentions

Drais, if you don't see the different levels of danger between throwing someone some pocket change and riding around in a closed place with a stranger then...:uhh:

My thing is not just giving a stranger money, its that some of you seem to find the thought of helping someone out repulsive.

LOONA.

Levels! categories!

Danger is danger. Of course I'm gonna think twice about giving strangers money when my own friends are doing the same and being robbed at gunpoint. Don't come in here trying to make us out to be awful people just because you throw coins around to make yourself feel good.   

LOONA.

Quote from: Rihanna's Fetus on February 10, 2016, 10:50:48 PM
nnn

on my last trip...

this bum in Vegas said Jesus told him I should give him one hundred dollars.

I told him Jesus said to get a job.

Fckn bums tbh   

Boomz

Quote from: Drais. on February 11, 2016, 12:01:46 AM
Levels! categories!

dsffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I fckin give up. We disagree on this....still use u, 'rais.

:overit:

LOONA.

SUPREME

omg

this lady asked me for $$ for baby forumla ssssssssssssddddddddd

i ALMOST felt bad. until she rolled her eyes when i said i only had cash

then i got in my car, pumped my gas, and zoomed off while hoping she crashed into the fcking pump

girl fck you