So.... whats going on with Chasing Destiny? any updates ?

Started by BAPHOMET., June 16, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

:everythingok: Young?

did they ever choose a name? are they waiting on their buzz to fizzle?

what the fuck is going on? "All of Us" is still going off.  :usureuok:

RatherBe

Yeah.. I'm not understanding the hold up.. Kinda getting pissed

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Vonc2002

And i already posted that they would be releasing a first single and making their first tv appearance on that ABC show. They've been together like 2 months not expecting a whole roll out already :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Young

Young

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

I honestly just want to see more  "All of Us" performance.  :rthosehotwings: Im not even talking about new music.

I really enjoyed seeing them perform it live. They should upload some mess to their Vevo (do they have one?)

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

I can't fckn wait for new music.  Fck those buzz singles, too damn cute tho

Vonc2002