Frank Gatson is on live Praising Bran down

Started by Young, September 17, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Ray J's new album "Raydar" is coming out on September 27th via eONE - it would be dope if Brandy's album came out at the same time.

Fingers crossed.

:plzstop:

Harlem

Quote from: Young on September 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Biiiitch

Bran said she?s pulling up

They are roasting her in the comments  :plzstop: . Didn?t mean to laugh but I agree, stfu and just SLAY us when it?s ready to rollout 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Harlem on September 18, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
Quote from: Young on September 18, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Biiiitch

Bran said she?s pulling up

They are roasting her in the comments  :plzstop: . Didn?t mean to laugh but I agree, stfu and just SLAY us when it?s ready to rollout

Basically.

That's why I Asked if we think the album is really coming this year. We're in the second half of September, I don't know what kinda roll out they're planning but is three months enough time to release a single or two, video shoots, TV promo, Star promo AND release an album.

Young

In the comments Bran said:

Quoteit has taken me some time because I had to free myself from something that was holding me back to do music. Now that that's over, I have been recording the best music of my life. Please be a little more patient. I have a beautiful chance to do it right and get it right this time. Hope you're still a fan when the music comes out.

RAY7

She has been saying that for YEARS
I?m over it

RAY7

and she should be done recording wtf?
She said she was LOCKED IN back in late April/May

Young

I think the bulk of the recording is done. Or most of it. Maybe some finishing touches or whatever.

But it seems like she's trying to align her project with other things she may have brewing.

I think its smart.

Kalifornia.

RAY7

Like, she and Camper said they were putting in finishing touches in like July/August
What are you recording now?

Young

must be something worthy of putting on the album

HEAT comes in the 9th hour a lot of times.

I wouldn't be surprised if shes been in ATL recording a bit since she's doing STAR

Mrd0ndada

September 18, 2018, 01:50:25 PM #40 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:50:57 PM by Mrd0ndada
I really think she has been recording in Atlanta while doing STAR... as I said in another thread Syrai has been recording too, Brandy flew in 1 of Syrai?s Friends who produces & they have been writing & recording for Syrai.  When on live in the studio someone asked Syrai where Brandy was & she said ? She?s here just in another room? so that led me to believe Bran was there recording too.
🙄

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 18, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
I really think she has been recording in Atlanta while doing STAR... as I said in another thread Syrai has been recording too, Brandy flew in 1 of Syrai?s Friends who produces & they have been writing & recording for Syrai.  When on live in the studio someone asked Syrai where Brandy was & she said ? She?s here just in another room? so that led me to believe Bran was there recording too.

niiiiiiice

I'm not mad. We've waited this long. I don't mind Ghan making sure this is perfect. You kinda have to make sure of that now really, since its been this long.

Mrd0ndada

I don?t see the problem either... I think this is her last shot to really get it right on the Music front... she?s Brandy so she?ll always book a TV or Movie if she feels but I know she wants to slay the music scene again.  Take your time Brandy & get it right!
🙄

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Young on September 18, 2018, 01:19:40 PM
must be something worthy of putting on the album

HEAT comes in the 9th hour a lot of times.

I wouldn't be surprised if shes been in ATL recording a bit since she's doing STAR

Harlem

Sis can take her time just stop teasing if it?s not even close to done. I thought she would be shooting videos and doing packaging at this point smh but keep punching until you get all the heat you need for this album. Shit b/c for this wait I need to be WOW?d by the music and presentation, no half ass, mediocre shit