Aaron Carter: I ?Paved The Way? For Justin Bieber

Started by Lazarus, November 21, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Aaron Carter goes on NSFW Twitter tirade: 'These kids have NEVER paid me homage'
Aaron Carter is done trying to explain himself ? at least until his next tweet.

The singer went off on a Twitter tirade Tuesday, tweeting almost every minute for more than two hours about everything from his career to missteps in his personal life and a possible proposal on the horizon.

It all started when someone on Twitter asked why Carter never achieved the same success as Justin Bieber, another blonde former child star.

"Listen man. I can?t sit here & just not say anything to that, I?ve been in this industry before he was born," Carter said. "I?ve had harder times and always bounce back. No I?m not Justin Bieber I?m Aaron Carter. I?m also in construction I paved the way. These kids have NEVER paid me homage."

He continued: "Why don?t you try losing everything and having the professional world turn their backs on you including your fans, gain their respect back and then never give up on yourself and get back at me. Maybe I?ll have some advice for you."

Carter continued tweeting at users, alternating between positive messages ("I LOVE what I do. I never gave up on myself.") and more hostile, NSFW ones ("I?ve raised myself. Have some respect.").

The 30-year-old singer also hinted at a possible proposal to his girlfriend, Lina Valentina, and that she might be expecting a baby:

"I?m in such an amazing place mentally, physically & emotionally," he tweeted. "I finally bought my first home and I?m going to be proposing soon to my gf and we might just be expecting..."

Carter also took aim at his fans in the U.K., calling them "rude."

"Apparently I?m the child... I?ve literally toured the ?.K more than any other country in the last four years and it?s never good enough," he said in a tweet. "I?m shocked at how rude my so called fans are being. I?m trying to be as respectful as possible. But damn. Y?all better chill before I set (fire emoji)."

He said his experience with his U.K. fans has left "such a bad taste in my mouth ... so I'll just keep my distance."

When one Twitter user suggested that Carter should get a social media manager, Carter replied: "I don?t need a social media manager, nor do I need to constantly be explaining myself to rude ungrateful people. You should take a seat before you come at me on some dictating political type aspect that has nothing to do with your perspective. Stop following me and my life/career."

Do you agree?

🦚

He was never 1% as popular or successful as Justin is  :kii:

Not comparing someone with multiple number 1 albums and singles to someone with only 1 top40 hit under their belt  :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on November 21, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
He was never 1% as popular or successful as Justin is  :kii:

Not comparing someone with multiple number 1 albums and singles to someone with only 1 top40 hit under their belt  :kii:

!!!!

I mean I'm sure there were other white boy singers before him.

como la whore

ccvcdcccxxxn

paved the way!

hun you?re just lucky that your brother Nick was famous already and was able to pull a few strings  :usuresis:

fedswatchin

Quote from: chula. on November 21, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
ccvcdcccxxxn

paved the way!

hun you?re just lucky that your brother Nick was famous already and was able to pull a few strings  :usuresis:
:plzstop:

CHOKE

He?s not lying

But it doesn?t stop it from being embarrassing

CHOKE

GLOCK

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 21, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
Quote from: chula. on November 21, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
ccvcdcccxxxn

paved the way!

:omf:

Cowboy Nine

I really thought he was BIG back in the day.

Not one Top 40 hit. I guess...